Cleaning the garage - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Lady Rider

Cleaning the garage

In addition to what I'm showing here, I have 2 stock 1300C seats and 2 sets of stock 1300c handlebars. I'll sell the seats for 30.00 a piece plus shipping (be great if you wanted them shipped directly to MCC for modifying. I'll sell the handlebars for 20.00 a piece plus shipping. So here's what I have pictures of and the pictures aren't great. So if you're really interested, tomorrow, I'll try to get some pictures in the natural light of them. Everything here is used but most is in great shape, just been sitting around a few years.

PLMCA60...Its all here and works, took it off my husbands bike to put a fairing on and was going to use it on mine and decided I didn't want it. Goes for well over 120.00 new and I'll let this go for 50.00. The handlebar mounts that came with it are still new in the box, I just had these that are attached to it and they worked better. They are for 1" bars.SOLD

National Cycle Handgaurds 40.00 shipped to your door.SOLD

1800C seat modified to fit a 1300C. Done by MCC with double decker memory foam for both passenger and rider. 3 or 4 of the studs have some rust on them, but if its that important, you can easily change those out. 100.00 to your door.

Live to ride airbox cover with airbox. Lightly scratches but very nice piece. Was on the bike for a few years and has normal wear and tear. I'll take 65.00 for this shipped.

Airbox cover with decal. It is a decal, not cut, but it still looks pretty nice. Airbox cover has normal wear signs. I'll let this go for 20.00 shipped. SOLD

I still have more to post and will be doing it throughout the weekend.

'07 Pearl Uranium Green, 1300CRN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Lady Rider

Womens Milwaukee boots Size 7, never worn. I bought them and thought I'd wear them and ended up with a 2nd pair (that I also don't wear) These are nice but they've been in the top of the closet for 2 years and I can't return them. 40.00 shipped.SOLD

post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Lady Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHDTEE View Post
PM SENT

replied

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Lady Rider

mens army boot great for riding. New and never worn. Size 8.5. 25.00 shipped. If you've ever worn combat boots, and many of you have, you'll know these are the most comfortable boots.

Willie and Max Saddle Bags. Strap in the middle has been removed because hubby had these ziptied to the saddlebag brackets. He finally put in metal to reinforce them and make them heavier, but I'm not sure where the metal plates are. 40.00 shipped due to their size. These are the large ones.SOLD

half helmet size medium. Worn once. Has a very light scratch, hardly noticeable. Paid around 60.00 for it, will let it go for 25 shipped.

post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 09:59 PM

I want the airbox cover with decal

post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 PM

Pm sent

Woody's fairing, Parrot Asteroid, Rockford Fosgate 300x4 and Polk db521 speakers. All mounted and wired. Needs paint!
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Old Goat

How mooch for the Leetle Doggie (said in my best Mexican't accent).......

Phil "I should be riding" Ford
06 CBC 1300R Darkside/Foots
"Have You Hugged Your Dog Today"
R.I.P Buddie 2003 - 2015
R.I.P Ginger 2009 - 2015
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Lady Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennX View Post
How mooch for the Leetle Doggie (said in my best Mexican't accent).......
At least a million. I'd probably sell my kids first.

post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 10:22 PM

I will take the bags and mounts as well... What size are the bags? HEHEHEHE ok the large ones

post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Lady Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzy7 View Post
I will take the bags and mounts as well... What size are the bags? HEHEHEHE ok the large ones
I measured and got 17 across the top X 12 high by 6 1/2 deep. These have holes drilled in the backs where we had zipties holding them to the brackets. I just want to make sure you understand that this is the only way they will attach to the bike unless you have plans to fabricate something else. I'll see If I can find the bolts that hold the saddlebag brackets on, if I can, I'll send them too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page