Honda VTX Forum banner

parts from 2004 1300C

5K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  Doug H 
#1 ·
would like to sell these items. Also have stock seat, stock pipes, radiator cover, front turn signals and license plate bracket. These all came off my 2004 1300C that I have changed around. UPDATE - rear signals sold. Tail light, stop light and emblems in process of being sold. Fenders and other items still available.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
How much for the rear lights, turn signals and tank badges? Salt life has taken a toll on mine.
selling rear turn signals. Most reasonable offers accepted plus shipping. Just need to know zip code.

I have a couple people interested in some of the items you mentioned but have not received confirmation. I did find an imperfection on chrome on left rear turn signal caused by saddlebag. I'll sell turn lights for $10 and Tank Emblems for $10 as that is what told others. Let me know how much you'll pay for stop light.

#11 ·
so rear lights and badges are sold. Fenders need a good home along with other items. Just want to sell as much as I can as you can see from my bike not a lot of original parts anymore. Still have quite a few items at home.

#14 ·
Is the radiator shroud the kind with the built-in air scoop? If so, let me know how much you want for it, please.

#17 ·
Depends on offer. I have not tried to separate them but would be willing to do so, was really hoping someone would take everything complete. I do not know the value of them, so I am not trying to be difficult. Let me know what is a fair price based on people you have spoken to.

Thanks,

Doug

#20 ·
Pipes are in great shape. I think I only put less than a thousand miles on them before replacing. Might have only been 500 miles. Not sure of shipping costs, do you have UPS account? It would be a big box unless I took them apart. Still going to be heavy though.

#21 ·
I cannot recall what I quoted to others, but I would settle for $50 for front fender and $80 for rear fender plus what ever the shipping costs would be. Both in great shape. For rear fender I only have license plate mount now, everything else was sold.

#28 ·
Yes, still available. No idea what shipping costs would be. I am in y busy winter season and cannot get this detail easily with only one weekday off. I have a UPS store at zip 03860 if you want to do some research on setting up an UPS account so they would bill you direct and all I have to do is bring the Pipes to them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.