VTXOA - View Single Post - Ok. bike rally
Thread: Ok. bike rally
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Not sure what rally's you have been to, but to say Sparks is wild would be an understatement. I have been going ever since 2004 and I love it. You have to be 21 to get in and all the festivities (camping, bands, flashing, contest, and partying) take place on the property which is located in a cow pasture. I do know they have made some management and ownership changes, but they new is owner is a fellow biker, and has been a regular at rally's for many years. As far as the battle of the bands, I don't know how well it is going to go. Plan on camping on the campgrounds. Bring plenty of sunscreen, and a pop up canopy with out walls. They have ice, and beer there, but if you want anything stronger to drink you will need to bring it in. There are usually 10 - 15 food vendors and are reasonably priced compared to some other places I've been too. Piece of advice, if you have a wife/girlfriend and she is the jealous type, DON'T BRING HER! If you have a problem with some random guy asking to see your wife/girlfriend's breast, DON'T BRING HER! If you are the random guy that likes to see breast, bring beads, LOT'S of them. If you need any more info, or want to see pictures, just let me know.

2006 Honda VTX 1300C Dark metallic grey, Mustang seats, De-Smogged, and the best part..... It's paid for!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome