Ky riders check list! - Page 2 - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 02:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideline View Post
Sure you have. My X is on the far right and your T is on the far left. I believe that's manwithplan's 1800 next to mine. We met up at the Shell station at Slade and rode the Red River Gorge area. tucan was there too, he was throwing sparks when he scraped his pegs.

July 2009 at Sky Bridge

I remember that day, I remember you both, and the girl and guy that took those pics for us......Do you have the one she took of us standin by the bikes? LOL...We should plan a ride for sure. Thx for replying all you guys...I remember Hogjaw and Ky medic and a couple others I never see here either.....Lets keep repying see how many exers are in Ky on this forum. Ride safe. plan a ride...if I am offwork i will come to it.....see ya..P.S. I remember you too Tucan.... Keep on posting and let get a good ride together...the gorge is a good place to go .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 02:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelron542 View Post
STILL HERE DANNY , WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU HAD BEEN LATELY
Been busy workin on the house Ron and working at my job.....I am ready to take a break though.....plan something. If i can i will go. Be safe guy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithplan46151 View Post
I remember that day, I remember you both, and the girl and guy that took those pics for us......Do you have the one she took of us standin by the bikes? LOL...We should plan a ride for sure. Thx for replying all you guys...I remember Hogjaw and Ky medic and a couple others I never see here either.....Lets keep repying see how many exers are in Ky on this forum. Ride safe. plan a ride...if I am offwork i will come to it.....see ya..P.S. I remember you too Tucan.... Keep on posting and let get a good ride together...the gorge is a good place to go .
Well I stand corrected, and shore I remember ol Sparky. Thought he was gonna set the woods on fire that day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebogey View Post
Well I stand corrected, and shore I remember ol Sparky. Thought he was gonna set the woods on fire that day.
I thought you'd remember that. manwithplan was the one with the neo rear fender and trailer hitch.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's not just the ride. It's the people you meet along the way...
2004 1300C
post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 10:01 AM

ol sparky (real name Clyde, the bike not me) is the third on from the end. I think I'm going to Boozy Creek this weekend. Kind of excided, should be a good time. I think we are leaving here around noon Friday
post #16 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

I am gonna get out and take a ride friday. I got to work sat---tues next week. Gonna try to get out friday for a few..Anyone gonna be in the London area? or anywhere kinda related to there give me a hollar. Ride safe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #17 of 62 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

So, I gather there is 10 VTX riders in Kentucky on this forum? Everyone musta traded to wings, harleys, victory. I wanna a wing..But gonna keep my X until she rots down. I believe that one of these days these bikes are gonna be like the Old Camaro, Chevelle, Mustang.....etc.... Will be a hard find someday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #18 of 62 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 09:44 AM

Maybe, but the OA is not designed for people to easily see posts for their region. I had to go in and tell it to email me whenever there was a new posting under Kentucky. Otherwise, you have to go looking for the information. I used to default my page to "New Post" and the Kentucky posts would scroll off the screen and never be seen due to all the other activity.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #19 of 62 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 11:00 AM

Still here in Hazard and riding

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #20 of 62 (permalink) Old 07-06-2011, 10:23 PM

Owensboro here, glad to see some folks on the board!

2002, Black 1800C, BUB'S

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page