What motorcycle shows do we have in the Atlanta area? - VTXOA
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
What motorcycle shows do we have in the Atlanta area?

The only bike show I know about in the Atlanta area is the annual "Great American Motorcycle Show" in Norcross. I went to it last month and was rather disappointed. It was mostly a Harley clothing bazaar.

What other shows/events do you know about? I ride a bagger, but I'm building a chopper as a project bike so I'm interested in both communities.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 08:19 PM
That is the only one that I know of. The next closest one was Greenville but it moved to Charlotte this past year. I wish we had more close by.

08 PW GL1800, 05 CBC Rune, 06 1300 R
Darksider #210
IBA # 34858
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I am not sure but it is listed in full throttle or one of the other mags but at Wolf Creek there is a big one some time around june /july will try to find out more details edit just found out that *&&^*^() fulton co. has been giveing the promoters big GRIFF don't know if it will happen now they looking for another location follow them on facebook wolf creek rally

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2006 1800c3
ultimate Big Boy
Hard Chrome kickers
Honda digial amp/radio
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Now that the weather is getting good, someone will have a show just about every weekend. I know the swap meet that used to be at Lakewood is supposed to be at a different dealer once a month. Mostly HD stuff but you can find other stuff. I ride a VTX and also have a home built chopper and have found stuff for both. Like Uncle Buck said get a Full Throttle mag. and most all of that will be posted.

US Military Vets M/C

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page