May be coming back - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

May be coming back

Well guys I may be getting forced back to Keesler after a stent in San Antonio. It would sure be nice to ride with you guys again..... More to come as I find out more.

2006 1800C Spec 3 I started out with a lot and now I have way too much........ Well you can never have too much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 09:50 PM

H D ????

That don't look like a HD WHAT gives???

All chrome front end, Corbin Seats (2), Candy apple Blue/with Silver Flames, Bobbed Rear fender w/ Led strip tail light, Side mount licsent plate tucked in the wheel, Flame Mirrors, 2 Highway Hark Headlights and Much, Much More
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

I e-mailed you, I sold it as quickly as I got it. I quickly realized the ride was nothing like a VTX. Ran directly to the Honda store with the sell money on the Harley and ordered this beauty. Already have well over 2000.00 in accessories on this puppy. It sure is nice to be back on an X. Also I will not be getting forced to come back down there, so I will be staying in Texas. You need to ride over here. Great bike riding over here in the hill country.

2006 1800C Spec 3 I started out with a lot and now I have way too much........ Well you can never have too much.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 08:24 PM

How bright they were

Hay Smooth-X, do you remember the blinker lights you had in the rear on your old 1300 X, and how bright they were? Do you remember any part #s or where you got them? Some where in B. R.? Right? Id like to get a pair.

All chrome front end, Corbin Seats (2), Candy apple Blue/with Silver Flames, Bobbed Rear fender w/ Led strip tail light, Side mount licsent plate tucked in the wheel, Flame Mirrors, 2 Highway Hark Headlights and Much, Much More
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Re: How bright they were

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-X
Hay Smooth-X, do you remember the blinker lights you had in the rear on your old 1300 X, and how bright they were? Do you remember any part #s or where you got them? Some where in B. R.? Right? Id like to get a pair.
They were the Kuryakyn Halogen bulbs. Just their standard silver bulletts with the halogen bulbs. You getting some?????? I liked them. Currently I have the LED silver bullets and do not like them as much. Not as bright. I also had the run turn control by kury.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Re: How bright they were

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-X
They were the Kuryakyn Halogen bulbs. Just their standard silver bulletts with the halogen bulbs. You getting some?????? I liked them. Currently I have the LED silver bullets and do not like them as much. Not as bright. I also had the run turn control by kury.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

Well it definately looks like I am moving back to the greater gulf coast area in May 2009. First I get to go to the SanBox in IRAQ in January 08 for a while.Oh what fun......

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 12:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to jond
Hey Smooth, thank you for your service. My son is currently stationed at Keesler but he should be out of there by mid Feb.

2002 1800C / 2003 Retro too much to list too much to do / Regional Coordinator, Warriors' Watch, www.warriorswatch.org

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page