Honda VTX Forum banner

Favorite road sign to see?

3K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  steveroy60 
#1 ·
Saw a great sign today - it was immediately followed by miles of smiles!

Share your favorite sightings!

No free advertising here...

See less See more
Reactions: Fender60
#5 ·
The one that says Palestine Road. Not far from home by then.

#6 ·
not a sign,

\
2 years ago.. in South Most east/west Florida gravel road.. making a right turn... about 10mph. was a gator sunning itself on the road... for a second I thought Man what a Great Photograph... till I remembered.. I had to put my feet down... get out camera.. NO way.. he was 4 feet from the left side of my bike... I like my left leg just fine.

he was as long a my VTX.... 8 plus feet.

#7 ·
#9 · (Edited)
''

there are signs like that along US 23 in Michigan...

and I forgot the number.. but in South Carolina...
with real large steel chain link fences... also a few large metal boxes.. Marked POWER Generators connected to the fences...
North West of Myrtle Beach. about 100 miles north.

my understanding.... " Country Fried Escapee " :)
:blkc:

Reactions: rangers4u
#12 ·
That looks fun! Where?

Sent from my... wait - No free advertising here!

#20 ·

Reactions: beachbumdrl
#22 ·
Not directly related to this post but it is about signs. I thought of it when I saw the pic in my photobucket when I just responded to a different post. Ridden thru 49 states and 12 of the 13 provinces, I've taken a pic of every one of their "welcome to" signs. On one trip with the X I went thru 43 states, over 10K miles, and put all the sign pics in a montage. Where I entered and exited Wyoming there were no signs so I substituted a Yellowstone and Chief Joseph sign.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.