Honda VTX Forum banner

Ventz

710 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  vegas_vtx 
#1 · (Edited)
Wondering if anyone has bought these.
Seem like a good idea even though it didn't get great reviws.
I thinking of ordering a pair maybe next week.

Ventz-range.com

#4 ·
I doubt it would do anything for you over the mesh. You could try the concept by shoving a couple of toilet paper tubes up your sleeves.
Actually, if you leave a little paper on em, it would be dual purpose.
Hmmmmmm.....Maybe I can sell these on Amazon too, call them "cool s#itz"

#6 ·
I checked Ventz UK site and Ventz direct on Amazon. Ventz won't divulge what the shipping is from the UK until the form is completely filled out on their site. That's usually a sign of high shipping. They state it's Royal Post.
Do you have any idea what the shipping is from the UK? If Ventz charges $30 on Amazon including shipping I'd guess shipping from Ventz UK is about $10.
If you order from the UK and it gets held up in Customs for some reason it can be a pain in the neck.
The one review on AZ said it didn't work well but in his case I dodn't expect anything would with handguards.
I have no opinion whether you should buy them or not. I've been burned on overseas shipping, taxes and Customs in the past. I've also gotten some great stuff from overseas.

#7 ·
I just looked at the site also just now.
The article I had read stated that the price was $22 usd. On the website it showed I belive the US price was $19.99 (£14.99 gbp)
They were offering a 20% discount for a newsletter sign up.
I went along with the order form and it did the calculation for royal post of £3.10 so it showed £18.09 for the cost and they say about a week for shipping.

Most times when I order items from China it takes about 30 days.

On AZ its being sold for $32.00+$4.49 for shipping .

As hot as it is here, it might be worth the cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.