Honda VTX Forum banner

2017 unofficial Scavenger Hunt !!

22K views 204 replies 23 participants last post by  frnkcat 
#1 ·
All the same rules apply (what rules) ? lol
Your bike (whatever you ride) in the pic.
Marks that can be attained by all....

First mark of the year :::::

Your bike at a barber shop or ladies cut shop..

#5 ·
What's it gonna take to get this scavenger hunt going? Do I have to push my bike around town? Ummm, wait, the front forks are being powder coated. Let's see, ...training wheels...nahhh, shop dolly, ...nahhh, throw it in my pickup, ...nahhh, tow truck? On the road again, da diddi da....

#9 ·
Good job. We do need a new Mark though.. :)

I did not read Section 31, Sub-Section 14, paragraph 38, line 12 of the 2017 Unofficial Scavenger Hunt. Which plainly states: VTXoa member or not which full fills or has met the said requirements of the previous mark must provide a new mark.

New mark: Your bike next to a road side elevation sign.

Ride Safe.

#10 ·
Wouldn't ave done ya any good anyway, cause as everyone knows, marks, duties thereof, dereliction of said duties and latrine maintenance are not described in Section 31, Sub-Section 14, paragraph 38, line 12 of the 2017 Unofficial Scavenger Hunt, but rather in Section 42A_17, Sub-Section 29, paragraph 2, line 1 of the 2017 Unofficial Scavenger Hunt Induction Manual. You must have gotten your hands on one of the unedited discarded German translations. In those they talks about German Marks, but they were banned for two reasons, one, no one has to pay or give any Marks in this Scavenger Hunt, and two, if anyone had to pay anything in Germany as of late, it would be in Euros. Silly mistake, but as you're only a VTX wanna be, well let the Euro slide this time.

#16 ·
Good luck finding a Mt pass clear enough for motorcycles in January

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: frnkcat
#20 ·
Eh? Maybe? ..............

#24 ·
If VTXer_wannaB agrees, then I'll pick the next mark [emoji41]

Reactions: frnkcat
#27 ·
All right! By motion from frnkcat and prodding from Mr VTX, the radio silence from VTXer_wannaB authorizes me to identify the next mark!

NEXT MARK: Your motorcycle and any kind of Yard Art!
Bonus points for unusual or rare!
(old cars, garden gnome, windmill, Sasquatch, whatever you see that makes you think "that's not normal")

Reactions: MR VTX and frnkcat
#29 ·
Very cool! I was REALLY HOPING the picture would have some nice sunshine and look like good riding weather! This winter PMS is killing me!
You're bike's looking shiny and inviting! Rack up some extra miles for me!

#33 ·
Your bike at a doctor's office
No need to go in...just stopped to get the picture! :grin2:

Next mark: Your bike next to a humorous sign...bonus points if there is misspelling in it.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.