Honda VTX Forum banner

Too much grief

2K views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  Motorcycle Mike 
#1 ·
Please add our youngest daughter Theresa and my family to your prayers. She had a massive stroke and passed away Saturday. Her son was murdered just about 3 years ago. Our next to youngest son died in China about a year ago. Some of you helped us get him home via a go fund me page our other daughter set up. Thank you for that.
Way too much grief too close together.

#5 ·
Sorry to hear about so much tragedy in such a short period of time. Prayers going out to your family.

#12 ·
My prayers for you and your family. I wish I had some amazing words to offer for comfort.

#13 ·
Way to much heartache, much more than I can imagine. I hate situations where these is absolutely nothing you can do.....but carry on. My condolences to all in pain and suffering. May you find some refuge..............

#15 ·
When I read this, my heart felt some of your pain. I have children and grandchildren and I can't imagine loosing one of them, let alone three. I hope you find the strength to get up in the morning and enjoy the love ones you still have. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

#17 ·
Prayers are heading up for you and your family right now. May they be with the Lord now in perfect health and happiness where you'll see them again. Believe this.

#19 ·
I have no words, thoughts & prayers to you & your family :crying::crying::crying:

#26 ·
So sorry for your loss! I believe no parent should "outlive" their children. Prayers are "busted out" for you and your family and friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.