Honda VTX Forum banner

Added new bars to my F!!!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  fastspek 
#1 · (Edited)
Man these things are beautiful!

Baron Xtremes... Awesome... Fairly easy install...

Going to take a ride now to see how they feel on the road. I want to see if the ride matches the looks. :grin2:

Next on the list of mods:

Desmog + Airbox Mod... I have a solo rack I am considering to put on (need to find a decent oem seat first)... Might consider shorter progressives as well.

Also, I am still trying to figure out if I should go Ebay LED light bar fender eliminator kits and led front signals or keep it stock. Stock is starting to grow on me for some reason.

This bike has been a blast to ride so far (as expected since I was a previous C owner) but it's even fun to customize on those "rainy days."

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
These sit in a much better place for me. I'm 6'3'' with a good amount of reach so the help with comfort substantially. I may consider 1 - 2 inch riser extensions in the future, but for now I am good.

As for easier install. Yes, riser would fit that bill, however these weren't an issue at all. I even have to add additional holes because my grips are about 1'' shorter than stock (that was the most time consuming part, however it did allow of the addtition of my RAM mount). I would say from start to finish a little less than an hour. That is of course without internal wiring.

#9 ·
Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah! When You Desmog and install your new intake, your bike is going to look and Run so Nice, another fun Mod, is a rear LED brake light with blinkers integrated into the light, it cleans up the ass end and makes your bike really look good! I have a like new OEM seat if you want it! I will let it go for $110 shipped you,
I actually just won a bid for one in like new condition, but thanks for the offer!

What intake are you installing?
I'm not too sure. For now I'll probably just mod the OEM box. I liked what it did to my C. I bought an extra chrome cover so maybe I'll get that customized to add some flare.

#5 ·
Yeah! When You Desmog and install your new intake, your bike is going to look and Run so Nice, another fun Mod, is a rear LED brake light with blinkers integrated into the light, it cleans up the ass end and makes your bike really look good! I have a like new OEM seat if you want it! I will let it go for $110 shipped you,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.