Which Sport/Action Camera are you using? - Page 2 - VTXOA
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2017, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
That's what I liked about the SJ Cam as well. It has a built in screen on the back. I like the ability too see what is going on in front of the camera so I can get it set up correctly. And the use of the app is great as well, that way when I want to helmet mount the camera I can see that I have it aligned correctly so I'm filming something other than the sky or the ground.

I'm looking forward too spring so that I can start making use of the camera on my rides. Since I bought the accessory pack of mounts I can put them in several different spots on the bike so that I can film from different locations and angles on it.

2002 VTX1800R Corbin Young Gun Seat, Programmer III usb, Saddlemen saddlebags, Stealth Fairing, shop built lowers and highway bars, desmoged and 1800 "C" risers.
2006 Yamaha V-star Classic Lowered, solo seat, custom made fender rack, 12" apes and paint job of my own making.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page