6 degree trees finally installed - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

6 degree trees finally installed

Installed my sumo-x 6 degree trees today. Unfortunately 6 degrees wasnt far off from the temp outside also, so didn't get much riding in upon completion. I'm super happy with the way it turned out, now just looking for new handlebars.

05 VTX 1300c,debadged, Sumo-X 240 Kit, Pro-R Hypercharger, Cobra Speedster Slashdowns
240 Club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 11:37 PM

Nice rake job Mr train. Thats the way our bikes shoulda been stock. As far as bars are concered, look into the CP punishers. Very good fit for the rake you did, and if you add some forward controls, even beter. Dont worry spring will be here soon.... Dam midwest

220mm Tire Polished and Blacked out engine CP Punisher internally wired bars / Avon grips Accutronix forward controls Metric bagger rear section Long Boy front fender Arnott air ride Stretched seamless tank / Matt Hotch pop up gas cap/ FSD exhaust/ Thunder Manufacturing intake Sterling Magnum chromite cables and brake lines My Build Page: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthre...-s-1300C-build http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?341134-Bags

post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badta95 View Post
Nice rake job Mr train. Thats the way our bikes shoulda been stock. As far as bars are concered, look into the CP punishers. Very good fit for the rake you did, and if you add some forward controls, even beter. Dont worry spring will be here soon.... Dam midwest
Thanks i was looking into those bars. I'm just concerned because im 6'2" and don't want much for pullback. I wouldn't mind a bit of pull back but i'm looking for up. As far as spring, i really can't complain because i've been out a couple of times a month all winter. Its really helped the madness us northern guys go through all winter.

05 VTX 1300c,debadged, Sumo-X 240 Kit, Pro-R Hypercharger, Cobra Speedster Slashdowns
240 Club
post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 11:51 PM

Yeah winter really helps us do our mods and welcome the warm weather evan more. do your research with the bars. Im 6' and with my forward cotrols and the Cp bars I can ride my X all day without discomfort. You wont be leaning forward, just enough pull back to have you in a good uprite riding position.

220mm Tire Polished and Blacked out engine CP Punisher internally wired bars / Avon grips Accutronix forward controls Metric bagger rear section Long Boy front fender Arnott air ride Stretched seamless tank / Matt Hotch pop up gas cap/ FSD exhaust/ Thunder Manufacturing intake Sterling Magnum chromite cables and brake lines My Build Page: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthre...-s-1300C-build http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?341134-Bags

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 12:03 AM

Very nice!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2005 VTX1300R, Darkside and too much other crap to mention!
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 AM

Very nice, Congrats !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 09:05 AM

Saw it over on Facebook. Lookin' real good bro.

Back on the road. 2003 lightly moddified 118ci C model.

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Train View Post
Thanks i was looking into those bars. I'm just concerned because im 6'2" and don't want much for pullback. I wouldn't mind a bit of pull back but i'm looking for up. As far as spring, i really can't complain because i've been out a couple of times a month all winter. Its really helped the madness us northern guys go through all winter.
I'm 6'1 and went with the PHATPERFORMANCE 1.5" MASSIVE T-bars. They have 8" of rise and 7" of pullback, fit me perfect. You may want to give those a look.

2014 CROSS COUNTRY - Stage 1 kit with exhaust and K&N - Lowered 2" - RICZ Laydown plate - Pinstriped - Painted speaker grills - Chrome exhaust tips
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 09:44 AM

Garage
Raked and fat azzed, sweet.

'04 1300S or at least used to be.

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-13-2012, 10:52 AM

did you add fork extensions ?? bike looks sweet.

texasmike
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1300c 8 degree rake, cobra pipes, c&c seat, darkside and lots more

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page