Honda VTX Forum banner

Random pictures of my ride

5K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  Capt. Rory 
#1 ·
Here are some random pictures of my bike for you guys to enjoy, I know everyone loves pictures

See less See more
#5 ·
Looking good.
Even though it was a one off when you got it, you are really personalizing this thing. Nice details going on!

Reactions: Hondaboi
#8 ·
Thanks for the compliments! The light kit I put in is Xk glow, I have 2 separate zones, 1 for the entire engine and 2 for the front and rear wheels. It's fun I can do a lot with them and change multiple colours.

When you are referring to the centre cap are you talking about the bolt covers on the final drive? If so I bought them from Stump when I got the polished dust ring to replace grey plastic one. He said he only had one or 2 sets left.

I did the polishing on the final drive and my fork legs.

I do like the rake, it's a mild 6* rake from vtx-xtreme.

Next is a 23" front tire

#28 ·
Yep I had to buy another rake kit from Jim, I got the 8* R cut, Just sold my old 6* R cut today.

Thanks for the compliments Rory, she has come along way since I started asking questions a couple years back on the forum, still more work to do this year. I got whole build thread on the cafe if anyone is interested in seeing what I did. It took me forever to get my login back on this one that why I was absent.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php/197833-Hondaboi-Build

#29 ·
Never been a fan of the bigger front wheel thing. Your bike looks great, though.

Can you tell me who are the wheels by and what's their price? Also, was the front wheel you had before the bigger front wheel in stock size (i.e. a 17 inch)? I'd be interested in those kind of wheels if they're being sold in stock size (17 inch front & 15 inch rear).

Thanks

#32 ·
I purchased a 26" wrap around fender from backyard air suspension but they shipped me a Harley fender and the side mounts are not big enough so I had to ship it back. They are sending me up the correct Honda one so in a couple weeks it should make it up to Toronto. then I have fab and mount it and have it painted to match my bike scheme.

I don't particularly like riding with no fender, all the rode crap come shooting up all over the front end and occasionally on me lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.