Honda VTX Forum banner

Turn signal issue

557 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  SeaSteve 
#1 ·
Took bike out of storage after move last week and when I turn on either turn signal both sides flash. Eg. if turn on lft sig it flashes normal but rt sig flashes also but not as bright. Almost looks like emergency flashers.

I have the triple wanmmy installed but brake light flash & etc seem to be OK.

Took battery out & replaced to charge up and thought maybe I missed reinstalling a ground wire but can't find any thing.

Any ideas?

#3 ·
Thanks Steve, I had decided to remove the Triple Whammy yesterday so this morning I did and the problem went away BUT I installed it back to see what would happen and everything still works fine but now the brake light doesn't flash when brake applied(and yes the jumper is installed for the flash option).

I see where you may have Slip's brake modulator installed so do you see any reason I couldn't add that rather than a new Trp Wamy?
Would be a lot cheaper!

#4 ·
Slip's Brake Modulator is plug and play and works great. I have nothing but good things to say about Slip. had some issues with version 1 and he made it good with version 2 or 3, whatever he's on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.