Poor Widdle Baby... - VTXOA
 43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
RBS

Poor Widdle Baby...

Nobody wants Him...

http://conservativetribune.com/truth-about-kaepernick/

'07 1300 S XTreme Revolution Intake, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles. 128,788 Miles R.I.P.

'05 1300 S. BAK Slimline, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles, Ultimate Big Boy, Saddlemen Drifter Bags. 6,700 Miles. Sold.

(New) 2014 V-Star Tourer, Lindby Hi-Way Bar, Saddle Bag Protecters, Cobra Slip-On....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 06:59 PM

This!
Quote:
Maybe now other players will realize that disrespecting the country that gives them the freedom to play football (or any other sport) isnít a good idea, and eventually they will pay for their actions.
jammerwalker, RBS and rangers4u like this.

Don't like my sarcasm, I don't like your stupid

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
-Nietzsche

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 08:31 PM

Garage
Good things come to good people. That being said, he's not a good person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
DuaneS, Capt. Rory and rangers4u like this.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 04:57 PM

None of the owners want to lose their fan base for signing the asshat! Good riddance to him!

Dan
jammerwalker, DuaneS, RBS and 1 others like this.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/soonernomo/CAM00074_zps18241eb3.jpg

'07 1800N, Leather Lyke bags, Kumho Ecsta 195/60-16 tire, MCHitch trailer hitch, Cycle Mate CM2000 trailer
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 06:57 PM

Garage
The fact that he sucks don't help him any.

'04 1300S or at least used to be.

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 01:46 PM

I will never understand some people. I guess that is what they mean by privileged. In most cases I really get frosted when people do such things. Even at a hockey game, we stand for both national anthems. It's disrespectful to do otherwise. In this particular case, I think we see the freedom to do such things in your nation can have consequence.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds. The unfortunate part is that there are enough people out there that support such action. Their support for such things should also have consequence.

Gives a whole new meaning to "I disagree with what you are saying (doing), but will fight for your right to say (do) it!" These people need to understand that these freedoms are not free ... they all come at a very high price.
jammerwalker, DuaneS and RBS like this.

'12 Road Glide Ultra, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Screamin' Eagle Fatshotz slip-ons, V&H Dresser Duals, PV Tuner, NDana HID kits
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 06:03 PM

Garage
Just goes to show you that if you don't do well, on OR off the field, you won't get picked to play anymore. Just because you HAD a uniform before does NOT mean you have to KEEP wearing one. You are NOT "entitled" to do so. You stand up AGAINST the country you live in and DISRESPECT it, and guess what, FANS who live here DON'T LIKE you!! Choices have CONSEQUENCES! It's that plain and simple. What is that phrase I like so much, "Don't do the 'crime' if you can't do the 'time'", or is it just "you reap what you sow"? I forget.
LJ, DuaneS and Harkon like this.

(((=-JammeR-=)))
"My Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke,
tires screeching, totally used up, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming...WOW! What a Ride!!"

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 07:41 PM

Like Tebow, the baggage that comes with him, isn't worth it. Both Tebow and Cap are good enough to be a 2nd/3rd string on several teams, however no one wants the headache. However a minor league baseball team is willing to do what's needed for a few extra butts in the seats and to get someone talking about what's going on during their spring when people aren't usually even talking about baseball. If there was a minor league level football, I'm sure someone would welcome him in to get people talking, however no one ever talks about the practice team, no matter what happens.
DuaneS likes this.

2005 VTX 1800F3
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:28 PM
Pope "papa" of the VTXOA

You reap what you sow, good riddance

AMA Life Member 721314
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 01:26 PM

Garage
His stats are not good, an he's a considerable liability on many levels..
DuaneS likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page