Honda VTX Forum banner

One more time...again.

456 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mrlhood 
#1 ·
Going to be around 50 here in MA. a bit cooler up north.
I'm gong to try and get out just one more time... again!

#2 ·
I'm out.
Linda brought a nice bug home from school and it found me. I was actually out sick from work yesterday for the first time in ages. No voice! Better today, but I'm laying low to try and shake it.
Ride safe.

#3 ·
I know the feeling... :-{(}

I'm out.
Linda brought a nice bug home from school and it found me. I was actually out sick from work yesterday for the first time in ages. No voice! Better today, but I'm laying low to try and shake it.
Ride safe.
ME too... !%$@#&!!!!!

Seems like only on the weekends when I've got a little extra time does the bug hit me.
I went to work yesterday, but it wasn't pretty. Report cards this weekend too. ARGH!

I was hoping to get out today, but now it looks doubtful.
Chicken soup and the couch for me for today and tomorrow.

I'm hoping to feel better by Monday and have enough work done so I can get out for a little while.
Maybe a short brunch run and back home before finally draining the carbs and putting the battery tender on for the rest of the winter.

So much for a brunch run... Who did it and ran? Haven't felt like this in a long while.
Snow in the forecast for tomorrow, so that kind of looks like it for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.