Honda VTX Forum banner

Ride this Sat. 7/15.........

2K views 61 replies 17 participants last post by  dpearly 
#1 ·
O.K. ladies and Gents, time to ride!!. 8)

How about a ride to naples :?: :?: Or maybe a lake ride :?: :?:

Ralph, myself ( :wink: ) and Lily will be riding this Sat. Preferably to one of those destinations mentioned, so.....come one, come all :!: :!:

Now, unfortunately, neither of us know of places to stop and eat in Naples or the Lake. So, if anybody has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated........OH!!...And if you know of an interesting route to take, please share it with me..........Thanks to one and all........

Strider

#27 ·
What about the bikini wash( ooops... I was trying to say bike wash)?
After all this rain my bike needs a bath badly ( I know it sits on the garage but there was rain anyway). Will be enough time for it? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#29 ·
Seems I spoke too soon. Since I'm leaving my job on the 24th, the boss gave everyone else the weekend off. However if you are going to be in the Jupiter area please call me and if I am between jobs- I'll shoot out to see the gang.

Steve

D- we had better get together and ride at least once before you leave. Good luck next week.

#31 ·
i believe that SCRC started the breakfast part of it, BUT VTXoa took over from there.

no pen needed Ralph.

Kevin..............HD of stuart sounds just fine to me. Map it, route it, lead the way.

Steve - i would love to ride with you at least one more time in FL, but you have to show up first.......don't make me call you LazII

#40 ·
All the way to Stuart to go to a Harley dealer? :( with 12 or so Hondas. My vote is nice ride along the water save the gas money going to Stuart and buy D lunch somewhere in the Palm Beaches, since this might be the last time some of us will see her for awhile at least. Come back and try to catch the bike wash too. I maybe the minority vote..............

#41 ·
i'm up for buying D lunch.....no matter what city.

Kev - doesn't really matter to me........if we go to Castaways, eat lunch and whomever wants to boogie back and others can head north to stuart.

all i know, is that i will be at the floridian before 8am

can i get an approximate nubmer for breakfast please

#42 ·
Tackleberry said:
If you are heading north towards Archie's go a bit further and check out Earl's Hideaway in Sebastian on the intercoastal. It is a great lil biker bar on/across the road from the intercoastal with lots of parking. I know how to get there but not the address. 95 north to the Sebastian/Felsmere exit, go east till water and can't go further. Turn north, about 300 yard will be on left. There is grass parking on right, near water. Then cruise south either along beach or intercoastal to Jupiter. It is a great ride but might be a long day for the Miami Dade riders.

Denise this is a place you would want to check out before you leave.

Have fun everybody. :D :beer2: :mcrider: :eat2:
hmmmm, it is 133+ miles from my house to Earls. not sure if this is doable especially a lot of it being on A1A

#43 ·
I like the idea of going up A1A as well. Lotsa places to stop off and check stuff out.

Honey wants to go as well but she won't get off work until 10:30, with an hour+ travel time to get home, she won't be in bed much before midnight.

We won't be showing up for the 8:00 am breakfast, but will meet you guys
at Commercial and A1A sometime around 9:15ish. If that's gonna be the route.

If'n ya going I95... not gonna make that trip.

Either way Honey and I are planing a trip up A1A to where ever tomorrow.

Anyone else going out to Cafe 27 tonight? My elbow needs some work, a cigar would be nice too :lol:

G
#46 ·
2 +1 from SCRC (Andrea, newbie)...

the route is A1A N...(gazer, wait for us)
we can discuss the final destination in the a.m.

me...since we're gonna be close...I wanna spend the gift card at HD...plus...i am 'looking' at the sportster (it will be a grad present for 'm'bobb, after I break it in, of course)...from there...who knows...maybe up to earl's hideout slick was talkin about...

#47 ·
kbobb said:
2 +1 from SCRC (Andrea, newbie)...

the route is A1A N...(gazer, wait for us)
we can discuss the final destination in the a.m.

me...since we're gonna be close...I wanna spend the gift card at HD...plus...i am 'looking' at the sportster (it will be a grad present for 'm'bobb, after I break it in, of course)...from there...who knows...maybe up to earl's hideout slick was talkin about...
No problem, here is my cell number 786-512-5483

Strider you still going out to Cafe 27? Anyone else?

#48 ·
Ted, I still plan on going to Cafe 27 :D . However, It looks like I'll be there rather late'ish. Guesstimate....9:00-9:30.

Floridian.........Las Olas at 15th, SE corner................

See everyone in the a.m.

#49 ·
Strider- said:
Ted, I still plan on going to Cafe 27 :D . However, It looks like I'll be there rather late'ish. Guesstimate....9:00-9:30.

Floridian.........Las Olas at 15th, SE corner................

See everyone in the a.m.
To late for these old bones :roll:

See ya in the morn!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.