Honda VTX Forum banner

New seat

505 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mrwizard 
#1 ·
I thought that since there is alot of buying and selling down on line I would post this.
I've been looking for a new seat for my bike since the wife told me on the way home from the HH that she would no longer ride on the stocker.
We settled on the Mustang and were looking for possibly a used one.
I tried unsuccessfully to latch on to one from this board but was a day late and a dollar short in most cases,story of my life until Michael from this board saw my posts and contacted me with his used seat.
I have to say THANK-YOU Mike! I recieved the seat today and I just really couldn't believe it has been used. It was in original packing and not a blemish to be found at all.
All this at a great savings for a two up studded 'Stang'!
Both my wife and I thank you and hope to get to Georgia to do some riding with you and yours. It will definitly be a much more comfortable trip now!
Les

#5 ·
I'd have kept the stock seat on if that was her attitude. The bike is for getting AWAY. Then again, I'm not married so what do I know. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.