Honda VTX Forum banner

This Saturday-Blessing of the Bikes-RIDE!!!!

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  wolfmark 
#1 ·
OK Everyone, Time for a Ride!!!! Who's In :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm In......... In spirit that is
Kevin take a picture of me and my bike in your pocket and get it blessed for me :lol: :lol:

seriously have a safe trip
later Don

#3 ·
Sounds like a good ride. we can meet at the winter garden performance honda at 9 and ride over to the westley chappel store.

maybe some of the Xers from the tampa st pete area can meet us there. we can have a central florida meet and greet with food and live music.

I'm in!

John

#5 ·
I'm up for that road trip. I'll gas up and head over there :roll: (about 4 miles)

Also, this Saturday night is the bikefest at Winter Haven. Anyone from Orlando area can hit it on the way back home.

#6 ·
jgalfo said:
Sounds like a good ride. we can meet at the winter garden performance honda at 9 and ride over to the westley chappel store.

maybe some of the Xers from the tampa st pete area can meet us there. we can have a central florida meet and greet with food and live music.

I'm in!

John
Think I'll join in with you John... see you at 9 Saturday.

#7 ·
wolfmark said:
jgalfo said:

I'm in!

John

Rich!!! Hey Man! Hows it going?? See Ya On Saturday!!

#8 ·
wolfmark said:
jgalfo said:

I'm in!

John
Look forward to it.

John

#9 ·
Kevin Kuiper said:
wolfmark said:
jgalfo said:

I'm in!

John

Been busier than a 1 legged man in an asskicking contest.... now trying to get the bike ready for Sturgis and need to get some riding time in.. thinking about doing the Smokin' in the Smokies thing over Labor Day too. Was just on the Blue Ridge last week in a cage and want to go back already.... See all y'all Saturday.

#10 ·
Kevin and John,
I'll meet you guys at Performance Honda at 9:00. I may try and get the X dyno-ed if there is enough time. See you Saturday. Any idea when you plan to return to Orlando?

#13 ·
I got a call from the dealer yesterday inviting me to attend.

The girl said "Free wings!" I told her "I'm all over that... I've been wanting a GL1800 for a while!".

She then told me it was Beef's wings. Oh Well, that's still not bad...

:D :D

See ya there,

Lance

#14 ·
wolfmark said:
Kevin Kuiper said:
wolfmark said:
jgalfo said:

I'm in!

John

Been busier than a 1 legged man in an asskicking contest.... now trying to get the bike ready for Sturgis and need to get some riding time in.. thinking about doing the Smokin' in the Smokies thing over Labor Day too. Was just on the Blue Ridge last week in a cage and want to go back already.... See all y'all Saturday.
Rich you get back this way we have to hook up. It would be great to see one of the few things i miss from Orlando........ My riding buddys

Kevin what you dont love me anymore......... no response to taking my picture with you to be blessed?

#15 ·
Bigg Daddy said:
wolfmark said:
[quote="Kevin Kuiper":33zo8sal]
wolfmark said:
jgalfo said:

I'm in!

John

Rich you get back this way we have to hook up. It would be great to see one of the few things i miss from Orlando........ My riding buddys

Kevin what you dont love me anymore......... no response to taking my picture with you to be blessed?[/quote:33zo8sal]

What :shock: :shock: :shock: Of Coarse I Still Love ya!! And I Miss Ya Too :D

I Need that Picture in order to Have Ya Blessed :wink: Ya Know The One!! The Cute one with the Make Up :lol: :lol: :lol:

#16 ·
You would have to get that from BDC
I have a new laptop and dont have any of those pictures
Sorry.......................
and if you ask BDC for it and he gives it to you,
tell him i said he's a D_ _K (please fill in the blanks) when you tell him lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.