IL rider coming for a visit - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IL rider coming for a visit

Sounds great to me, here it's cloudy and 50.
    2002 1800C / 2003 Retro too much to list too much to do / Regional Coordinator, Warriors' Watch, www.warriorswatch.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Gonna have a ride on Sat the 20th. PM me if you get this for a contact #. Just a few guys, nothing huge.
    2002 VTX 1800C - PCIII, V&H, Custom Paint, Audiovox Cruise Control, Vizor driving lights, Pathblazer

I'm back! Let me know what nites you ride and I'll pick up a bike for the ride.

JonD
    2002 1800C / 2003 Retro too much to list too much to do / Regional Coordinator, Warriors' Watch, www.warriorswatch.org

I would like to get in on a ride as well. All my riding buddies deployed or pcsed so im stuck riding by myself or with my croth-rocket friends.

------------------------------------
    +southern by birth, Texan by the grace of god+
    ------------------------------------
    '02 black 1800c Black n Chrome: V&H Bigshots, integrated tail light, led front turn signals, desmog, L&R 5", much more to come

Eric, had a blast riding with you! Hope you get the rack fixed quickly. Rental bikes suck! You don't really notice until you ride with a X and they just zip on past ya! Good luck with your endeavors, hope to ride with you again on the mainland. PM me your mailing address and I'll get you out the parts. When we get home, we'll email you the pics of the ride.

PM sent! And yeah, I was surprised (tho not completely, as it was an HD) on how fast I shot off ahead...

Glad ya visited

Sekrit Projekt should be done from the people later this week, will post build pics and final pics once I get it.

E
    2002 VTX 1800C - PCIII, V&H, Custom Paint, Audiovox Cruise Control, Vizor driving lights, Pathblazer

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.