West Virginia Board is Now open !
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: West Virginia Board is Now open !

Default West Virginia Board is Now open !

Hi, I am often on these boards and looking for others who ride the VTX in My area . I asked LaMont if He would set up a forum for the riders of West " By God " Virginia to exchange ideas and maybe set up rides ! I am from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia nestle between Hagerstown,Md and Winchester ,Va in the city of Martinsburg,Wv ! Join In and shout out . Ride safe ..................WVleo

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Hey Ho WVLeo!

I'm rite cheer in West Virginnie too, but about as far from you as one can get and still be on the map! We got knda close to your area last summer when we ran the Skyway beginning at Front Royal, Va. Front Royal has a nice small Eyetallion restraunt down town -- that was goooood. Ride safe!

prs
    "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

2004C

Hey guys. I'm a bit of a ride across the state but would love to meet up with some fellow Xer's for some beautiful WV riding.
    03 Black VTX 1800C
    Cobra Slashcuts, Thunder Monsters
    Raven Saddle, Jardine Forward Controls,
    TFI, Arlen Ness Mirrors, CP 150, Progressive 412 and several chrome goodies.

I would like to meet up with some fellow mountaineer riders as well.[/quote]
    02 c with house of kolor marbilizer paint bigshots,hypercharger,desmog,cobra sissy bar with rack and tbags pack kury highway pegs,mustang 3pc seat KDrive bags, fat forks, thunder monsters.

Default Any close to the Eastern Panhandle let Me know !!!

Hi, Any of you fellow VTXers' come up here to The Eastern Panhandle or if you plan to visit the area give Me a yell ! Would really like to hook up with other VTXers' in My area . I am close to Winchester, Va and Hagerstown, Md here [img]

.........WVleo[/img]

Default fl/wvirginian

HAY GUYS I LIVE IN WV JUNE THRU OCT-----THEN HEAD TO FL FOR WINTER----------LOVE THE RIDING IN WV ALWAYS LOOOKING FOR VTXERS--------I HAVE HOME IN TEAYS VALLEY --LETS GET THE WV VTX CREW TOGETHER NEXT SUMMER AND RIDE---------------------------------

CONGRADULATIONS ON WEB SITE LETS KEEP IN TOUCH-- I'M ON FL SITE

HAY GUYS I LIVE IN WV JUNE THRU OCT-----THEN HEAD TO FL FOR WINTER----------LOVE THE RIDING IN WV ALWAYS LOOOKING FOR VTXERS--------I HAVE HOME IN TEAYS VALLEY --LETS GET THE WV VTX CREW TOGETHER NEXT SUMMER AND RIDE---------------------------------

CONGRADULATIONS ON WEB SITE LETS KEEP IN TOUCH-- I'M ON FL SITE
    Sounds great DlM6644. Looking forward to next summer already
    03 Black VTX 1800C
    Cobra Slashcuts, Thunder Monsters
    Raven Saddle, Jardine Forward Controls,
    TFI, Arlen Ness Mirrors, CP 150, Progressive 412 and several chrome goodies.

I live in Monroe county. Lots of great rides around here. Would enjoy meet'n other VTXers to ride our great state. I ride every day on my 03 1300s and just passed 30k. Got the bike last year with 23k and several extras. I ride all year, work for myself, so can ride most any time. Pm me anytime. I'm ready to ride.
    Nutn could be finer, than a ride in "wet virginer"

I'm located in the bottom end of the state, Princeton/Bluefield area to be more exact. I'd be more than happy to do some cross-state rides to meet up with some fellow VTXers'. I know of a couple of other VTX riders in the area as well, and could try and round up the crew from this area for the ride.

Morgantown WV here i would be down for some weekend rides. It seems like i'm a little further away from you guys.

Default Movin' That Way

Looks like I'll be livin' in Martinsburg - startin' next week.

Default West Virginia Riders

I also am in the state of WV. I live in Shrewsbury Wv, just outside of Charleston WV. I would like to get together sometime this summer with some fellow VTXers for some good rides. Just shoot me an email or whatever, 2006 VTX 1300c. Mustang seat, Cobra 2 inch drag pipes, Cobra rejet kit, River Road Saddlebags, River Road fork bag, Cobra backrest, and Cobra Tach. Love cruisin backroads or whatever. We need to start a West Virginia Chapter for VTX Riders.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by smedley120@msn.com; 01-12-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: get closer pic
    The Milams, Shrewsbury Wva

I live in martinsburg also,i thought this board was dead. Hope to see you all on the road..

Tiny a.k.a. DeP-CkR
    Md V-T-Xiles #95
    Darkside#131

Question

Is anyone from wv planning on going to the ECG this June?
    McFall
    Caver

Yeah - I'll be there.

Tiny - send me a pm - we'll do coffee.... I live in the north part of town - where r u ??

hey brother,

i live right off of exit 12 on rt 11. Let me know when you are available adn we can maybe meet at the waffle house off of exit 12 or whereever. Look forward to having more WV attending the east coast vtx gathering and having some more friends to ride with in WV. hit me up when you get a chance 304-707-5246

Tiny
    Quote Originally Posted by kmccarn View Post
    Yeah - I'll be there.

Tiny - send me a pm - we'll do coffee.... I live in the north part of town - where r u ??

Tiny a.k.a. DeP-CkR
    Md V-T-Xiles #95
    Darkside#131

Quote Originally Posted by kmccarn View Post
    Yeah - I'll be there.

hey i am having garage day at my house this saturday. if you need any spring maintenace done come on by, or if you just want to hang that is cool also. we are taking a nice ride up to leesburg, you are more than welcome to join us.

Tiny a.k.a. DeP-CkR
    Md V-T-Xiles #95
    Darkside#131

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.