Honda VTX Forum banner

west "by God" virginia roll call

4K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  Big Bubba 
#1 ·
lets face it we all are within 1 hour of each other (if we meet in the middle)
figure this would be a good time for all of us WV'an X's to introduce ourselves.

fairmont - 2006 1300 R Blue (the bestest looking color of the bunch)

G
#2 ·
WV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, WVleo form Martinsburg,Wv here in the Eastern Panhandle ! Nestled right between Winchester, Va and Hagerstown, Md . I ride a 05 1300 C . Anyone wanting to hook up I am always willing to ride ! .......WVleo

#3 ·
joliveto high 70 on mon. no chance of rain if you can ride i get off work at 2:30 in the afternoon. Ken. pm sent

#4 ·
The Kid Here. As you can see by my profile I'm in Huntington, WV. Right where KY, OH and WV meet. I'll ride to Charleston in the blink of an eye. Just say the word :wink: I'm always eager to ride. Blue looks good but I hear black is faster :lol:

G
#5 ·
Hey

Hey Plantman1963, I was just in your neck of the woods today at Cooper Rock St. Park . Ate lunch at Little Sandy's dinner . Will have to meet up with you guys next time I run that way . ............WVleo

#6 ·
WVleo you were less than 4 miles from my house when you got off at coopers rock exit. Hope to get to martinsburg to visit my son soon.Ken

#11 ·
Hey all Just got my vtx this summer it is Magenta in color .really sharp all decked out I live in Moundsville If any body ever gets up this way and wants to cruise let me know

#12 ·
Greetings from Chicagoland! Just noticed the WV board - glad to see it. I feel like a kindred spirit since I went to WVU in the early 80s and lived in Morgantown for a few years. I just rode through the state from SE of Charleston, up 79 and out the eastern panhandle this past summer with my son. On the (long) way to visit family in PA and NJ. It was great riding through WV again! I miss it.

Ride safe on all those twisties. I'll probably be checking in with you guys once in awhile, especially when I want to head down your way again in the summer. Could use some local ride recommendations.

Jim

ps - How 'bout them 'eers!

#13 ·
Hello all Im up in the northern panhandle .in Moundsville would like to ride with some vtx guys if any is ever in the area give me a yell .Have a Merry Christmas and a safe riding New Year.

G
#15 ·
Once or twice a year

Hi,
I ride through to Oak Hill from Connecticut once or twice a year, some of the best rides and views around. Last year went from CT to Deals Gap and rode the Dragon, went right through WV from top to bottom.

Loved every minute,
Charlie 8)

G
#17 ·
Hey Bubba

Hi Bubba, Your right down there By Smoke Hole Rd. ran that road last year . Eaglefest is going on down there in June I think also . On the ride to Smoke Hole We took in Seneca Rocks also. Love that area .......WVleo

#21 ·
Is there a patch made up yet for wv vtx riders? so where do you get the shirt from ? I plan on going to the mountain fest hope to see you all there and meet some of you .

#22 ·
Analog Kid said:
ok so whatta all think about gathering at mountain fest in morgantown? wearing t shirts from Plantman?

What dates would this event falll on?
+1. Give us some dates so we can do some planning. My wife worked for awhile at the Morgantown Post Office. We rode the VTX to the MountainFest last year. Man what a bunch of bikes were there!!! We ate at a good steak house right across from the Harley Davidson shop.

Where can we see the T shirts that plantman has?

#24 ·
JohnnyBra, just outside of Beckley, WV. Brand new rider, this is my first season out. And starting on a 2002 VTX1800R. Mmmmmmmm... Yes, it's really too much bike for a beginner, but it was a gift, and I LOVE it.

Time to go vroom... welll.. as soon as the rain stops and it gets pretty again outside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.