Honda VTX Forum banner

Will you come to a VTX rider's get together at the Hoot?

• Yep, count me in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, there will be two of us!

• Yep, more than two...describe

• Yep, more than two...describe

• Sorry, I can't make it.

• No way!!! I'm hanging out with the Harley bunch!

Important: Honda Hoot VTXOA meeting.

2K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  David 
#1 ·
For the sake of organizing...how many of you, coming to the Hoot, would show up somewhere for a VTX get together, dinner, and general good 'ole meet and greet?.....Possibly Friday night.

We need a number to help in finding a place. Please answer seriously, since the number will eventually be passed on to an establishment, for reservations. I've asked the Tenn. riders for local help in finding a place and setting this up.

We'll update when we have more info. :D

Thanks,
Mark

#5 ·
Foots said:
Nope,sorry, I'll be at the dirt track races Friday night.
I'm signed up for the dirt track as well. It could be an early get together. Alternate ideas are invited.

Mark

#7 ·
I'd be interested in an evening eat or something. No offense
to the VTX, but we will be there on the Goldwing pulling a trailer.
My wife hates the itty bitty seats now that she has enjoyed the
couch rocket. Can't say I blame her. We won't make it there
until sometime Wednesday evening :( Just can't take the whole
week off of work.

#10 ·
VTXROCKETEER said:
I will be there and collect 10G for the best VTX -- so simple he he he he he....
quote]

Hey Pete. I'll be there with a few others. I hope to see you and any other Texas X-Riders I met at strokers.

When you collect the 10G dont forget to buy your east coast friend a few beers :lol:

#11 ·
VTXROCKETEER said:
I will be there and collect 10G for the best VTX -- so simple he he he he he....
Great Pete!!!!! I guess that means dinner is on you!!! Thanks Buddy!!!!

ROFL :D :D :D

#15 ·
ThreeD said:
A.M.S. Medic said:
Looks like I will be down there around August 9th for my 19th wedding anniversary
All right, Joe! You got 9 months on me and Dana; our 18th was yesterday! (Been over 22 years since we first started dating...)
Married 24 years here...but I just said that to bump this back up to the top.

I'll do that every so often, so folks can continue to express interest.

#19 ·
shameless bump

#22 ·
Mark,

Any location picked yet? The track (Atomic Speedway) sits on the Oak Ridge exit off I-40, but it isn't real close to a town. Lenoir City is the closest, but has limited resturants. Knoxville is further off, but more resturants.

Just wondering.

Scarecrow

#23 ·
VTXOA meeting during the HOOT

Last year we had diner Friday afternoon (4:00 ish) at a Texas Roadhouse in Knoxville. We quickly ran out of seating for everyone, I ended up sitting at the bar (who says that's a bad thing? :lol: ).

I had posted earlier this year about doing a banquet type facility in the Knoxville area so we could all have a place to sit and have some food and beverage.

We also had a major vendor contribute some raffle items, but I've not heard from them this year as to whether they are going to do that again this year. Hal?

I could call a few catering / banquet halls to see if there is anything available. Keep it to around $10 - $15 a head for the meal?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.