Alamogordo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alamogordo

Default Alamogordo

Anybody from this area? My oldest son lives there and we visit at least once a year. He was in the Air Force, but now works at the Honda/Yamaha dealer there. If you are in the area stop in and say hello. Then tell him his dad sent you to check up on him. His name is Danny, and no I not trying to drum up business or him he's pretty good at that all by himself.

Me and the wife should be theresometime in August. I post again when the time gets closer, maybe a "meet & greet" is in order.

Bob

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Hi,
    I'll be out that way sorta all of aug. Staying at our property near quemado. I'll check this board as time gets closer. It looks like a nice ride over there. Lady rider
    ps any rider over by quemado?
    '07 VTX 1800 Retro HK 3" Big Straights Hyper-Charger Batwing

Default Alamogordo

I live about 100 miles from there. I go through Alamo all the time and have spent lots of money at the Honda/Yamaha dealer there. I stop there every time I go through Alamo so next time I will stop and say Hi.

Dano
    2006 Candy Black Cherry VTX 1300 R Memphis Fats,Cobra back rest, Lindby Bars, BUB Jug Huggers, Mustang seat

Looks like and the wife will be there next month instead of in August. Should be there the weekend of the 21st, but not sure when we are leaving. I'll post again in a few days with the excact dates.

RideRed, yes do stop. Tell him "Dad says to buy you a cold one".

Default El Paso Rider

Hey Bob,
    I live in EL Paso and go through Alamagordo every once in awhile to go to Ruidoso or Cloudcroft. Next time I'm through, I'll stop in and say hi to Danny.

The thing about S. NM, EL Paso and West TX is there are few VTXers. Most around here are died in the wool HD riders. Look at me kind of funny when I ride up on my Honda so I like to stay in touch with anyone riding a Honda if you know what I mean.

stay in touch or drop a line when your in the area.

thx.
    rick

Quote Originally Posted by DitchDiggerB View Post
    Anybody from this area? My oldest son lives there and we visit at least once a year. He was in the Air Force, but now works at the Honda/Yamaha dealer there. If you are in the area stop in and say hello. Then tell him his dad sent you to check up on him. His name is Danny, and no I not trying to drum up business or him he's pretty good at that all by himself.

Me and the wife should be theresometime in August. I post again when the time gets closer, maybe a "meet & greet" is in order.

Bob

Default Quemado

Hey there lady rider. It's been a long time since I've been to Quemado. I was up by Reserve a month or so ago. Nice area, lots of good places to go. It would be a nice ride to Alamagordo. You could go see White Sands. Probably cut across the Black Range (This would be a beautiful ride if you've never seen it) to TorC (close to it) then over to Las Cruces, over the organ mountains and drive right by white sands. Since your so close, you could go on up to Cloudcroft and Ruidoso. Pretty areas there as well if you haven't seen them either. Where are you from?

Happy Ridin
    Rick, from El Paso!

Quote Originally Posted by lady rider View Post
    Hi,
    I'll be out that way sorta all of aug. Staying at our property near quemado. I'll check this board as time gets closer. It looks like a nice ride over there. Lady rider
    ps any rider over by quemado?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.