Honda VTX Forum banner

Western/Central PA Fall Foilage Ride - Sunday 10/07/07

5K views 65 replies 18 participants last post by  sskillett 
#1 ·
///////OK the Date is set Sunday 10/07/07 - Breezewood Brunch ///////
//////////// 11am at Denny's Restaurant in Breezewood ///////////
Western PA Riders can meet at the K-Mart/Burger King at Rt 30/48 intersection at 8AM

EASTERN PA RIDERS are also welcome to participate if you wish.... :wink:

Having some difficulty getting any responses from the Western PA Valkyrie Riders on commiting to a Fall Foilage Ride, but I say the 1st Weekend in October??

Shall we make it "Brunch in Breezewood" (a nice fall ride down RT30 / 31 to meet up with the other Western and Central PA Riders.... and Eastern Riders if they care to make the trip).

Or a "Raystown Lake Overnighter" (Sat / Sun) to see the local Fall Scenry?

See less See more
#28 ·
Just received an email from Josh and he is sending the mount out tomorrow! So I can take a few on the ride and at the stops.. Hope others bring them so we can post them here....

Russ

#30 ·
Bump

#34 ·
I will not be attending...... My son (who only has a "M" permit ) and I were on a waiting list to take the Motor Cycle Safety Course together last month. Imagine our surprise when we both received letters today stating that we have been are now in the class starting next Thursday... That is great news but the last day of the class is on OCTOBER 7th!!! and it will not be done until 1pm.

My Son was going to take the class and then "graduate" and get his M certification put on his license and asked that I be there with him when we signed up for the August class. When he opened his letter he asked again that I be there.

Sorry about putting on my name and then taking it off but if all goes well we will have another brother riding with us... well a brother to you all and a son to me....

The wife is a little disappointed but we may do the run next Saturday or on the 6th of October.

Ride Safe!

Russ

#35 ·
skcm2006.we fully understand the situation as is. do what you can with your son ...life is fast .. there will be other rides in the future..AND LEE G yes read Chucks post we are following his schedule.seen ya ridin today with a bunch of WINGDINGERS...lol see ya soon..

#36 ·
Bullet,

Is this ride for only VTX'ers? I have two guys I ride with every Tuesday. One rides an HD and the other a Yamaha. I was telling them about this ride last tuesday and they were interested. If it is alright with you and the coordinator I would like to pass on your POC informaiton.

Russ

#40 ·
SKCM2006 said:
Bullet,

Is this ride for only VTX'ers? I have two guys I ride with every Tuesday. One rides an HD and the other a Yamaha. I was telling them about this ride last tuesday and they were interested. If it is alright with you and the coordinator I would like to pass on your POC informaiton.

Russ
Sure Russ... bring em along....might have some converts afterwards. I invited some of the PA Valkyrie Owners to play as well.... but there isn't nearly as many of them as us, or so it seems.

#45 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.