Kauai Rental?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kauai Rental?

Default Kauai Rental?

Aloha,

We'll be making the trip to Kauai in Oct. and are planning on renting a bike. Looks like the HD place is the only game on the island - is this correct? Also any good tattoo artists you could recommend?

Cheers,
    Phil

AKA PeeDubYa
    2005 VTX 1800R Spec 3 Candy Red....

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Kauai Rental?

Hey PeeDubYa,

I visited Kauaii with family a couple of years ago. We rented 3 hd's while we were there and rode all over the island. If you do rent a bike, be sure to visit Kokee State Park, and on the way down take the "scenic" route, "Waiamea Canyon Road" (spelling?). I think it is hgwy #550. It is really great. Have a great trip!
    04-1800Neo s2, PCIII, HK Big 3's, Ultimate 4 piece, Maxflo intake, Stebel Horn, Leatherlyke bags with Tier 1 brake lights, MS Shield, Pinstripes by Wild Bill ***all destroyed by a left turning cager

Peedubya,

On Kauai that could be the case. On Oahu there are quite a few to pick from. I'm jealous, I have to miss this year's trip to Hawaii. 3 years in a row now I have to pass. Have a great trip and enjoy!
    2002 1800C / 2003 Retro too much to list too much to do / Regional Coordinator, Warriors' Watch, www.warriorswatch.org

Oh well - I guess it could be worse than not riding...
    2005 VTX 1800R Spec 3 Candy Red....

the new HDs with the 6 speed is a nice bike, just not many places to open it up enough for 6th on the islands.
    2002 1800C / 2003 Retro too much to list too much to do / Regional Coordinator, Warriors' Watch, www.warriorswatch.org

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.