the Dakotas... any 1% club claim territory?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the Dakotas... any 1% club claim territory?

Default the Dakotas... any 1% club claim territory?

For a project I'm working on I need to know if any MC clubs claim either N or S Dakota as territory.

I've googled, wiki'ed, and checked with the FBI's OMG sites and cannot find anything.

Anyone know the answer?

TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: the Dakotas... any 1% club claim territory?

I'm fairly certain there is a small group of Banditos around here, but I dunno if they qualify as a chapter... that's about the most help I can offer you other than a few of the Bars in Sturgis are supposedly owned by different clubs IE One Eyed Jacks and the Dungeon are the two I'm most familiar with...

hope that helps...
    -Richard
    05 1800F/N - the goodies keep getting better...
    I walk on water

CLICK here for Darkside Forum
    DS -01/06/07

it does help... thanks!

great... good luck on your project, if you don't mind I'm curious what you find!
    -Richard
    I walk on water

DS -01/06/07

OK... just to follow up... there is a website: http://www.aimncom.com/coc/coc.htm

that is a "Confederation of Clubs" ... common ground for MC's to clear information through.

No CoC in your state is a pretty good indication that there are no OMG's operating in your area.

thanks for following up!
    -Richard
    I walk on water

DS -01/06/07

Not sure where this group falls...

http://sosfaribaultmn.homestead.com/homepage.html

The Deadmen used to run Sioux Falls/Eastern SD, backed up by the HA chapter in MN... but I think the Deadmen are pretty defunct at this point. Sons of Silence ride Iowa, Illinois, etc... or so I've been told. In 07 I talked with a Bandido Chapter VP in Hardin MT, but he never said where his chapter calls home... I didn't ask, lol.... and yes there did used to be a Bandido chapter in Rapid City, not sure if its still active. My impression is the Black Hills HAD pretty much been neutral territory, at least around the Sturgis rally time... but after 06 and then last summer... I think in 09 there'll be a BIG increase in "color" at the rally. I'm guessing, but I see the HA lookin for some payback.
    If you can read this, Thank a teacher; since you're reading it in English; Thank a Veteran! All gave some; Some gave All...

my dad used to manage a few restaurants in Rapid City back in the late 70s and early 80s...the Bandidos used to (unofficially) own/run a few of the gentlemen's clubs around RC. great way to spread around some shady money.

HA's have been pretty prevelent in Sturgis every year, just weren't being as 'active' as the last few years...hopefully Sturgis doesn't get to be a payback location every year
    2002 1800 C/F/R - custom paint by Hoss1
    2000 VTR1000F Superhawk - yellow
    2000 Ducati 996 - red
    1994 XR650L - dirty
    A witty saying proves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sassage View Post

HA's have been pretty prevelent in Sturgis every year, just weren't being as 'active' as the last few years...hopefully Sturgis doesn't get to be a payback location every year
    yeah, what you said!
    -Richard
    I walk on water

DS -01/06/07

HA's have property out in the Hills. I believe some of the other OMG"s do too. I'm guessing Black Hills knows more about that. I do remember some Outlaw's getting busted in Shindler for meth 3 or 4 years ago and the Bandidto's had a table at one of the swap meets 3 or 4 years ago. I just don't know if any of them claim "South Dakota" as theirs. It seems to me that some Son's got busted 4 or 5 years ago and that opened up the territory but not certain.
    2002 1800S Orange Big Shots Hyper-Charger Power Commander III usb

The HA's own property somewheres north of Sturgis, I think.... the Outlaws have been camping down in Custer State Park the last 4 rallys, thats why the 5 were at Legion Lake which instigated the shootout in 06. BTW, everyone hear the HA's involved were acquitted today?
    If you can read this, Thank a teacher; since you're reading it in English; Thank a Veteran! All gave some; Some gave All...

Banditos have a clubhouse in Rapid City, and there is a bar in Hill City they claim is run by the Banditos as it is painted Red and Yellow. I have also heard tail that the Sons of Silence operate what is called S.O.S(Souveniers of Sturgis)
    2005 1300 C - 2" Cobra Drag Pipes, Mustang Seat, Glens Clutch Relief, All Balls Bearing and Fork Seals, Progressive Front Springs

Also the Hells Angels own a campground north of Sturgis but south of Bear Butte, probablly only gets used during the rally
    2005 1300 C - 2" Cobra Drag Pipes, Mustang Seat, Glens Clutch Relief, All Balls Bearing and Fork Seals, Progressive Front Springs

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.