comming to baltimore need some info
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: comming to baltimore need some info

Default comming to baltimore need some info

hey folks the wife and i are comming to baltimore at the end of this mth.We will be stayen at the holiday inn inner arbor she will be working and i will be playen for the week while shes at work.looking for things to do also is it safe to walk around.Comming from alabama so i'm just not sure on the golfing thing in the 60s will ride when its cold but hate to play golf when its cold if anybody wants to meet for a cold one always like to meet fellow x ers thanks for your help the Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
    hey folks the wife and i are comming to baltimore at the end of this mth.We will be stayen at the holiday inn inner arbor she will be working and i will be playen for the week while shes at work.looking for things to do also is it safe to walk around.Comming from alabama so i'm just not sure on the golfing thing in the 60s will ride when its cold but hate to play golf when its cold if anybody wants to meet for a cold one always like to meet fellow x ers thanks for your help the Chris

Give me a hit when you get to town. Sgt. Petty 301-535-9497

Try Fells point in E. Balto. Lots of bars and resturants in harbor area.
    Salvage 1

If you don't know where you're going, you might be somewhere else !

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.