Honda VTX Forum banner

Fedex delivered my BadX seat....BUT...

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  btalon 
#1 ·
Check out the delivery chain.................................................

Mar 21, 2009 7:27 AM​
On FedEx vehicle for delivery​
DOVER, NJ​

Mar 21, 2009 6:39 AM​
At local FedEx facility​
DOVER, NJ​

Mar 21, 2009 4:37 AM​
Departed FedEx location​
KEASBEY, NJ​

Mar 21, 2009 2:03 AM​
Departed FedEx location​
CHARLOTTE, NC​

Mar 20, 2009 9:10 PM​
Arrived at FedEx location​
KEASBEY, NJ​

Mar 20, 2009 4:28 AM​
CHARLOTTE, NC​

Mar 20, 2009 1:15 AM​
Left FedEx origin facility​
CONOVER, NC​

Mar 19, 2009 7:29 PM​
CONOVER, NC​

Mar 19, 2009 1:04 PM​
Picked up​
CONOVER, NC

Went from Charlotte,NC to loacl hub here in NJ.......................BACK TO CHARLOTTE and then back to the same hub local to me in Keasbey, NJ..................in 7.5 hours.
I'm thinking they messed up a little......But i still got it delivered on Saturday.................I shipped it out to Allen on Monday.
Train

See less See more
#3 ·
Sounds like they didn't make a mistake... in fact they got it JUST RIGHT.

That model seat is supposed to come pre-equipped with an Iron Butt certification... they were just putting on the prerequisite miles! ;)
Now that's funny right therenojoke:thumbup:

#7 ·
I am not surprised. My brother worked for Fed Ex for years. He now works for UPS. He told me that there is no comparison.

He told me that if you drive a parcel truck for UPS and you bring back packages that you did not deliver, scan them back into the system to be delivered the next day......phone rings a couple of minutes later and headquarters want to know why those packages where not delivered. A driver cannot do this too many times before he is looking for work.

As for my Bad-X seat modification....it sat on Fed Ex's dock in McComb Mississippi for three days. I called and raised hell and was ignored. I did
not get their attention until I called headquarters in Memphis. Then my
seat was delivered. I learned afterwards from the terminal manager that
Fed Ex was using temporary employees to handle residential deliveries.
I was unable to determine who cared less, the temporarys, or Fed Ex.

If you think Fed Ex is bad, the United States Postal Service here is not
worth even thinking about using. UPS is the only way to go, and I don't say that
just cause my brother works there.

Joe

#8 ·
Looking at it, just looks like the scans got messed up entering into the computer, there are two departures back to back, looks like it did 2 stops in nc, then 2 in jersey, they just are jumbled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.