It would be nice if you could save the stockers as sometimes guys need them, and the end caps can be used for the key mod. good luck
Courtesy of the Madco camlock site.
1. Unscrewing the chrome/plastic end cap by turning counter-clockwise (looking
at the end of handle bar).
2. With an ice-pick, 16d nail, Phillips head screw driver or similar probe, insert
between rubber & white plastic to separate.
3. With the probe still in place, squirt some WD40 into the opening through the
small red tube.
4. Repeat #2 & #3 at additional locations around the grip.
5. Wiggle the probe at the various locations until they join and the probe can be
rotated all the way around the glue joint.
6. Slide the rubber grip & chrome/plastic trim ring off the white plastic tube.
Alternative Removal Method: If compressed air is available substitute #3 & #4
above to read (3) With probe in place blow air into opening at glue joint. (4) Move
probe as necessary & repeat above at new locations
The cap on the clutch side pops off, then repeat the above steps