Honda VTX Forum banner

raffle VTX 2003 1800 R

4K views 94 replies 16 participants last post by  TennX 
#1 ·
I will be getting a stack of raffle tickets for the VTX 1800R model this is a 2003 . Black with accesories . the bike belongs to a fellow worker that was in a bad car crash and will not be ridin the money will be used to help with expenses the raffles tickets are 10.00 a piece i will have the tickets this weekend they are havin a Ice cream social on the 18 of August in Hernando at the Gale center for the drawing Contact me for tickets
Thanks

#6 ·
Gene, I'll take a few also. Call me sometime when you are at home and I will run by....

#7 ·
I'll buy one and if you bring me a pic and info on the bike along with some tickets I'll see if I can sell some in Wynne. Bunch of cops and firefighters here like to ride.

#12 ·
you going to beale st.?

#16 ·
do you have to be present to win?

#22 ·
Just give me a holler, should be here most of the day....or I can come to you..:thumbup:....many thanks
If you ride to batoo's, swing by here and I'll fix you up with a ice cold drink of water, sweet tea, gatorade, orange juice, whiskey....................................whatever you want.

heck, I'll even take you to a air conditioned restaurant and buy your lunch.

#24 ·
If you ride to batoo's, swing by here and I'll fix you up with a ice cold drink of water, sweet tea, gatorade, orange juice, whiskey....................................whatever you want.

heck, I'll even take you to a air conditioned restaurant and buy your lunch.
Many Thanks, but he delivered.....:thumbup:

And if you're at Tennx's place a little after 2 I can swing by and pick up a couple from you there.

He just left, and man did that F sound sweet....you guys can go ahead and buy all you want (I bought 5) cause with my luck someone else will win...but its going for a good cause...:thumbup:

Many Thanks Gene, great to see you again....

#26 ·
Hey gene make mine an order for two instead of one. My room mate is wanting some too. I'll let you know how many when he gets back with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.