Honda VTX Forum banner

IZZYS BBQ Head Count

4K views 78 replies 31 participants last post by  HIPPY_MAILMAN 
#1 ·
The BBQ is 1 month away so I need to start a head count to get the food. I'd rather have too much than not enough food so if you think you may be coming then respond here so we can get things going.
I again have a room at Spiffy's for breakfast at 9 am and we will leave there at 10:15 for Randle to fill the tanks. The BBQ is usually around 5pm or when ever we get back. More info later so lets get a head count going.

#33 ·
Me too... will be my first.. thanks Izzy

#36 ·
Bob Kathy and I wished we could make this event, would really like to see your new Ride and Yum--the BBQ...But I have an couple Prior Committments that I can not put off. Enjoy the Ride up the mountain and please Post a review on your new Ride. :thumbup:

Cheers,

#38 ·
Bob Kathy and I wished we could make this event, would really like to see your new Ride and Yum--the BBQ...But I have an couple Prior Committments that I can not put off. Enjoy the Ride up the mountain and please Post a review on your new Ride. :thumbup:

Cheers,
There is an excuse for everything (Keevinism 103)

#40 ·
AUG. 20th...I again have a room at Spiffy's for breakfast at 9 am and we will leave there at 10:15 for Randle to fill the tanks. The BBQ is usually around 5pm or when ever we get back. The address is 367 Schutt Rd. Castle Rock WA 98611. Lots of room to pitch a tent.

#42 ·
Hey Izzy,

I did a search for Spiffy's, since I haven't been there before, and came up with several locations. Which one are we meeting at?:D
The address is 110 US Highway 12, Chehalis, WA 98532. Right off of I-5 at exit 68.

I plan on leaving Spanaway/Graham area around 0730and taking the scenic ride down there. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Dave~

#43 ·
Maybe Sam and I can meet you there :doorag: I'll talk with him Wednesday

The address is 110 US Highway 12, Chehalis, WA 98532. Right off of I-5 at exit 68.

I plan on leaving Spanaway/Graham area around 0730and taking the scenic ride down there. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Dave~

#45 ·
This is gonna be a good one!

I'm probably going to have to drive down because my shoulder is still a mess (can't ride for more than 1-1.2 hours at a time).

See you all there. I wanna see this BMW Spider.

#46 ·
Maybe Sam and I can meet you there :doorag: I'll talk with him Wednesday
Sounds good, fellas. We can meet somewhere closer to 512 & I-5 if you want to. I was planning on going through Roy, McKenna, Yelm, Rainier & Tenino on in to Centralia & then kick back out to I-5.

Dave~

#47 ·
Sounds good, fellas. We can meet somewhere closer to 512 & I-5 if you want to. I was planning on going through Roy, McKenna, Yelm, Rainier & Tenino on in to Centralia & then kick back out to I-5.

Dave~
We go down 167/512/5
Where do yo want to meet and time. We are planning on leaving 405 and 160th P&R at 6:30.

#49 ·
This will be a great over nighter and ride on Saturday.:thumbup: I wish I could be there.:-( I remember last year around the fire with Rick (Rib Bone) .......

We had jokes flying and pop, beer, h2o what ever flying out of peoples noses all night around the fire.:dontknow:

Then when Rick pulled out the pillow case full of CANDY and said do ya want some.......I was thinking WTF did that come from :?:? but then again that's coming from a guy who LOOKS tuff but has a sweet tooth......................or so he says.:popcorn:

OH Tracy will be there so I'm smoking a 17lb Briskit and she will deliver it for dinner.:chef2::chef2: I know Jasons Q will be great but I thought I would add one more dish.

Todd

#50 ·
This will be a great over nighter and ride on Saturday.:thumbup: I wish I could be there.:-( I remember last year around the fire with Rick (Rib Bone) .......

We had jokes flying and pop, beer, h2o what ever flying out of peoples noses all night around the fire.:dontknow:

Then when Rick pulled out the pillow case full of CANDY and said do ya want some.......I was thinking WTF did that come from :?:? but then again that's coming from a guy who LOOKS tuff but has a sweet tooth......................or so he says.:popcorn:

OH Tracy will be there so I'm smoking a 17lb Briskit and she will deliver it for dinner.:chef2::chef2: I know Jasons Q will be great but I thought I would add one more dish.

Todd
Gonna miss ya! at least you will be there in brisket; er I mean spirit! :lol:

#51 ·
We go down 167/512/5
Where do yo want to meet and time. We are planning on leaving 405 and 160th P&R at 6:30.
Good to see you & Jon, tonight, Sam. I think I will start a new thread on a south-sound meetup point so we don't load this one down with posts. :mrgreen:

Dave~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.