MMR09 Roll Call
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MMR09 Roll Call

Default MMR09 Roll Call

Okay...I took the liberty of starting up a roll call map for the 2009 Rally. So as you sign up (or make reservations) shoot me a e-mail me @ mmrrollcall@gmail.com.

Include your zip code and a picture of yourself or yourself and your significant other and I will include that on your profile. Aso include your names and VTXOA screen name

Click on the link below to see who has signed up for the MMR09 !!!

MMR 2009 Roll Call Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... c43fc440d2

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Update
    The map is filling up....check it out!!!!

Check out the link below. When you get to the map click on a name in the bar on the left side. A picture, location and their names will come up. This is a great way to see who is attending and where they are coming from.

If you haven't sent me your info....Just Do It

Let's see how full we can make that map!!!!!

Okay...I took the liberty of starting up a roll call map for the 2009 Rally. So as you sign up (or make reservations) shoot me a e-mail me @ mmrrollcall@gmail.com.

Include your zip code and a picture of yourself or yourself and your significant other and I will include that on your profile. Aso include your names and VTXOA screen name

Click on the link below to see who has signed up for the MMR09 !!!

MMR 2009 Roll Call Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... c43fc440d2

As I write this there is only;

24 days, 15 hours and 58 minutes till the MMR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.