eastcoast vtx gathering
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: eastcoast vtx gathering

Senior Member BULLDOG va x rider's Avatar

Default eastcoast vtx gathering

To all of our friends and vendors,

This is an open invite.

First off, I would like to start out by thanking all of our past vendors and friends who year after year
    have stepped up to make this gathering such a success. If not for your time, hard work, and donations
    this event would not be what it is today. This year we look to expand the East Coast VTX Gathering
    with Bulldog, and again we are asking for your continued support.

Four years ago, what started out as a way for me to gather my old friends in a celebration of friendship,
    and greet the new friends, has turned into something much larger. This year we have confirmations of
    attendees not only from Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia but we will be joined by groups from
    New York, Texas, Ohio, Tennessee, and Arizona, just to name a few. From the old Woodstock saying,
    book it and they will come, in my case Host it and they will come.

The 4th Annual East Coast VTX Gathering with Bulldog will take place this year Friday June
    26th thru Sunday June 28th.

This gathering is paid for out of pocket by my father “Jay’s Pop” and myself “Bulldog”; we do not ask
    for anything in return except for the people to come join us from both near and far and have fun. The
    Gathering kicks off Friday night with an Ice Breaker get together, then Saturday, we meet at a certain
    spot in Virginia and have a procession back to the house, where food is served and fun is had, mingling
    with new and old friends, admiring others rides and taking notes to better our own rides, we will also
    be doing small tech sessions through out the day on Saturday. Entertainment is provided via DJ and
    good laughs. We give away the door prizes, everything is given away, and thanks to those who
    donated. The Gathering wraps up on Sunday with a beautiful ride through the Virginia mountainside.
    Last year we had over 128 bikes, up 58 bikes from the 70 we had in attendance the previous year, and
    we are hoping to grow to 200 plus this year.
    ..........see ya in june...your host bulldog
    Last edited by BULLDOG va x rider; 02-25-2009 at 11:08 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default State patches

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS OR GALS HAVE EXTRA STATE PATCHES PLEASE BRING THEM TO BULLDOGS GATHERING WE CAN HAVE A PATCH SWAP THANKS JR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.