CPR Glenn's Garage - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPR Glenn's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    I live in Arlington Heights, IL. Any chance I can ride on down to you this year and get the CPR, gas hinge and alarm? I would install on the spot, pay in cash and bring a case of your favs to help with the conversation about our bikes.
    That would be great. Lets do it early so you can enjoy the whole summer with the new mods.
    Last edited by dearsleigher; 02-29-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Glens VTX Garage Blinker Bar (driving lights not included)

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Can't go wrong with Glen's stuff. Have both the Perm A/F screw and CPR. Installed the CPR yesterday in about 15 minutes.

I had purchased the headlight extension, but didn't care for the look after I installed it (no windshield). I simply donated it to a fellow VTX'r.

Top notch stuff and top notch service.

I wonder how much throw you lose on the clutch? Anyone know?
    We can walk our road together, If our goals are all the same. We can run alone and free, If we pursue a different aim.
    Let the truth of love be lighted. Let the love of truth shine clear. Sensibility, Armed with sense and liberty. With the heart and mind united in a single. Perfect. Sphere. Neal Peart

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.