Honda VTX Forum banner

Sunday november 29 09

2K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  Eazy-E 
#1 ·
:dontknow:Houma La.:dontknow: Jaejon & doublenickel suggested a ride to Houma. Anyone else!

#6 ·
I'd love to, but also depends on the times. I'd say meet for lunch around 11:30 in Houma and then ride after. It's two hours to Houma from Baton Rouge, so that's plenty of riding.

#18 ·
Anyone from the Baton Rouge area planning on going? If anyone wants to join up with me, meet at Cabela's parking lot across from Tanger Outlet mall between 0830 and 0900 Sunday morning. We'll KSU at 0900 - I-10 to Sunshine Bridge - to spur 70 - to 308 down the bayou to Thibodaux and then on to Houma. 2 hour ride.

#19 ·
In Houston until tomorrow. If I get everything done at home tomorrow that I need to do, I plan on riding over and hooking up with the group somewhere. May even ride over to the Westbank and meet the group at the Racetrack. I just wanna ride and stretch the legs on my new bike:mrgreen::mrgreen:

#22 ·
Sorry Guys thought i would be able to make this one,But my mother in law is in the hospital and not expected to make it much longer,She's battling lung cancer that spread to her brain,Keep us in your prayers,So i will have to catch ya'll next time!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.