Honda VTX Forum banner

North georgia mtn trip

757 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  JAMESDEAN52 
#1 ·
I am looking to make a weekend trip up to the north georgia mountains and have stayed at TWO before however, this trip will be with my daughter and need some help or suggestions for other good places to camp besides TWO. Any help would be appreciated. Usually I make the trip with other bikes and we focus our time for riding but this time I am trying to plan out some other activities for father/daughter to enjoy together.

#3 ·
If you like primative, Tate Creek, just north of Clayton is beautiful. A short ride from there can take you to the Chatooga River for some easy hike and great places to play in the river.... Lake Winfield Scott is in Suches, near TWO. Nice campground. Good hiking. A great lake for swimming. Vogel State Park is in the same area.

#4 ·
Vogel state park

+1 On Vogel State Park:thumbup: My wife and I rented a cottage there a few years ago. Very good experience! You'll love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.