Sanford bike fest or Biketoberfest
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sanford bike fest or Biketoberfest

Default Sanford bike fest or Biketoberfest

I was planning on taking off Friday 10/16 to go to Daytona for one night. Looks like I might change my plans. It looks like everyone is talking about the Sanford fest. I might ride up Friday morning 10/08. Don't know if I will stay for the day or spend the night. Chime in and let me know. I would love a meet & greet. Oh and I really want to show off my new Fishtail dooleys!

HD Fairing, Roadhouse Dooleys, Forcewinder intake, Scar mod, Ultimate seats, Progressive 440 shocks & springs, Possum Pusher, Peaceful Cruisin tank bib, and much added chrome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Show off !!!!

Sanford should make for a great place for a meet and greet.
    Wolfen

2006 1300 C, running on the Darkside and slammed to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Aces View Post
    I was planning on taking off Friday 10/16 to go to Daytona for one night. Looks like I might change my plans. It looks like everyone is talking about the Sanford fest. I might ride up Friday morning 10/08. Don't know if I will stay for the day or spend the night. Chime in and let me know. I would love a meet & greet. Oh and I really want to show off my new Fishtail dooleys!

Hey, U need to change that avatar!

I Am A Down and Out "CHROM WHORE"
    Keep it Up Strait

Just remember the Sanford Bikefest is the week BEFORE Biketoberfest.... its the 9-10-11th....
    If you can read this, Thank a teacher; since you're reading it in English; Thank a Veteran! All gave some; Some gave All...

Go to both of them like me LOL I planned my R&R time just for these two events. All though I will be getting to Biketober Fest late due to a concert in Tampa on the 15th. But I am headed up to Sanford around 1000Hrs Friday morning

Thank You
    John

I will only be able to swing one event. Looks like I am leaning more to going to Sanford now.
    Hey John what concert are you going to on the 15th?.

HD Fairing, Roadhouse Dooleys, Forcewinder intake, Scar mod, Ultimate seats, Progressive 440 shocks & springs, Possum Pusher, Peaceful Cruisin tank bib, and much added chrome.

Sanford is a lot of fun just like Daytona but all in one area. I like it better...
    I will only be able to swing one event. Looks like I am leaning more to going to Sanford now.

Well hope to see you there in Sanford. I am going to the Brad Paisley concert in Tampa.

Thank You
    John

Where in Sanford do they hold the event. I've been to Sanford many times but not familiar enough with the city to know where the event will be held.
    2004 VTX 1300s Red with Cobra slip ons.
    If I ain't ridin I'm hidin

My plans are to ride to Daytona on Friday and come back on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by MrWick View Post
    Where in Sanford do they hold the event. I've been to Sanford many times but not familiar enough with the city to know where the event will be held.
    the main festivities are at Fort Mellon park, right along the lakefront....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Fo...&id=1017398700
    If you can read this, Thank a teacher; since you're reading it in English; Thank a Veteran! All gave some; Some gave All...

http://www.sanfordchamber.com/area-g...dvanced/2.html
    http://www.sanfordchamber.com/events...fest/2009.html
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWick View Post

Default Sanford great time last year

I RUN DOWN I 4,ABOUT 1 HOUR AWAY,ARIVE ABOUT 6pm LOOK AROUND THE PARK WALK ABOUT A BLOCK AWAY TO A GREART LITTLE PIZZA PUB,WALK BACK IS COOL THE WIND OFF THE LAKE FEELS GOOD ---TIME TO SHOP AND HEAR SOME MISIC

Quote Originally Posted by VTX1SCOTT View Post
    I RUN DOWN I 4,ABOUT 1 HOUR AWAY,ARIVE ABOUT 6pm LOOK AROUND THE PARK WALK ABOUT A BLOCK AWAY TO A GREART LITTLE PIZZA PUB,WALK BACK IS COOL THE WIND OFF THE LAKE FEELS GOOD ---TIME TO SHOP AND HEAR SOME MISIC
    Scott do you ever go to any bike nights around Polk County? My hotel told me they were having a wet T shirt contest That will very nice!!! LOL

Thank You
    John

Quote Originally Posted by flcowboyiniraq View Post
    Go to both of them like me LOL I planned my R&R time just for these two events.
    All though I will be getting to Biketober Fest late due to a concert in Tampa on the 15th.
    But I am headed up to Sanford around 1000Hrs Friday morning

LOL, funny thing is I can't make Sanford because I'll be in a Tampa concert Oct 9,
    and staying at a hotel in Clearwater, all the next day, (Saturday, Oct. 10).

If you guys got something going on in Daytona/Ormond/Flagler for Biketoberfest,
    ... let me know

Have fun at Sanford folks !!!
    Last edited by Robster; 09-29-2009 at 05:10 PM.
    Don't spit in the wind.

Default Not in about 7 mon's

YES WENT TO MOST IN --07 AN 08 LAYOFF,NEW JOB TO MANY HOURS TO GO,WILL BE AT SALT WATER THUR,,

Default Flcowboyinirag

WET SHIRTS ARE GOOD GO CAMP OUT AT RESCOE'S CHILI CHALLENGE.COM I THINK NOV.7 ,TAKE A CAMMERA,SAY MA CAN A GET A PICTURE ANNNN THEIR YOU BE WITH MOUTH OPEN,THEY LOVE MORE THEY DRINK THEN IS SOME WITH NOOOO SHIRT

Default Flcowbowinirag

OKNEVER MINE I SEE YOU BE TO RESCOES YEARLY ITS A GREAT WEEKIN-- HOPE I GO THINK IT'S NOV, 7 ---THEY SAY BROOSVILLE BIKE RODEO ISSS ONE BETTER OCT 31 ---BIGGG FEILD PARTY

Default Fri or sat

ANY GOING TO SEE MOLY HATCHET FRI ---WIFE SAYS SAT

XRiderChuck and GF goin to see Molly Hatchet... Fri at 9pm.... also goin to see Chris Cagle... Sat at 9pm

I will also be there for both. Last time I seen Molly Hatchet was at Roscoe's party in Lakeland, and they were great. If you are lucky you will catch a drum stick LOL

Thank You
    John

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.