Honda VTX Forum banner

A couple new pics

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  BADography 
#1 ·
A few months ago I moved to this small No. Ga town. Near me is what appears to be an old worn out, run down warehouse district. I passed by it many times and didn't give it much thought. Then one day I looked at it with my third (photographic) eye and saw a lot of character, history, and charm. I took a friend and my "X" over there for some shots.

See less See more
#4 ·
Good pix! Old empty buildings are sad and lonely. Used to be full of life, work and people there. I was in Canton yesterday, drove in on GA 140 and left on GA20.
Nice ride on a good day! RR tracks should impart some side to side motion..
Thanks!

#7 ·
Nice pics, but the last pic, what are you trying to say?:joke:

#10 ·
Bad..
I was kidding, hence the joker :joke: icon thingy..I think I am getting closer to being eligible for the parking spot myself at my age..

Rear fender - like it, where's the taillight? License plate mounted?

Mike - check out last pic, sign above his head..

#12 ·
I lived in Cornelia and worked in Clarkesville for about a year. Did not have a bike then. Nice roads and I hear more empty buildings now.....

#13 ·
Bad..
I was kidding, hence the joker :joke: icon thingy..I think I am getting closer to being eligible for the parking spot myself at my age..

Rear fender - like it, where's the taillight? License plate mounted?

Mike - check out last pic, sign above his head..
I removed that big ugly brake light and had the opening filled in. That is when I had the tank lip removed too. I installed Kury bullet lights front and rear. The fronts are mounted on the forks and the rears are mounted on each side of the rear fender. The tag is mounted on the rear axel. Short Progressive shocks, Thunder intake, Rinehart exhaust, Power Commander, dyno tuned, drag bars......

#17 ·
pics

So you are on the coast now? But be some good Kodak moments there. :)
Your pics look good enough for Honda ads. I must re-learn my old digital camera and take some pics. Maybe get a simpler dig camera. Many years ago i took pics with a 35 mil camera at weddings ect.
I have a few local pics, but not of any bikes on the beach.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.