"The Chill" Indoor Motorcycle Show - $10 (The Kansas Coliseum (Pavilion))
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Chill" Indoor Motorcycle Show - $10 (The Kansas Coliseum (Pavilion))

Augusta, KS

Default "The Chill" Indoor Motorcycle Show - $10 (The Kansas Coliseum (Pavilion))

“The Chill”.
    1st Annual Sedgwick County Bike Fest
    February 27th & 28th, 2010. The largest indoor motorcycle show in the state of Kansas, to be held at the Kansas Coliseum (Pavilion Buildings). Located at 1229 East 85th Street North Valley Center, KS. Just north of Wichita, KS on I-135.38 different Motorcycle Classes / 3 Concerts (Rain, Big Fat Fun & The Nick Gibson Band) / Fashion Show Sponsored by Beavers Den Leather with the T-95 Rock Squad Girls / Gunslinging Shows provided by The Cowtown Cowboys / Trials exhibitions performed by The Ark Valley Trials Association and over 60 Booth Venders!!!!!!!! Tickets are just $10 @ the door. Children 12 and under free!!!! If you would like to register your bike? Please go to www.T95.com for the bike registration or see the attachment for the complete form.
    If your not dragging your pegs, your not riding hard enough.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wichita, Kansas

Gotta Go, but can't get there till Saturday afternoon. - Maybe next year we could get a club display with a bunch of X's. I've done a bunch of car shows, when I use to restore cars, and these inside winter shows are a hoot.
    "06 VTX 1300C with a bunch of add-ons, "05 GL-1800 GoldWing, "66 CB-160, "62 CA-102

Happiness is a fully armed F-105 at 600 kts and 200ft! After all, speed is life.

McPherson, KS

I'm planning to ride to Wichita late Saturday morning. This show sounds like it just might be worth the 10.00 fee. Thanks for the info.
    XL1200 Harley, VTX1800N Honda, XR600R Honda, & 305 Honda Dream: Looks like Hondas Rule.

Newton Kansas

Saturday right after work...heading down!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.