What happened
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened

Default What happened

Hey Tworley where did you go. Haven't seen any posts from you or anyone else lately. Weather should be good enough to ride by now. Wind up here has been 35 to 45 so kinda puts a damper on nice rides. I don't mind 60 to 70 mile winds as long as they are comeing from straight ahead, those side winds are the killer. Take care and ride safe.
    05 1300c mustang seat, bags shield and the rest is stock and ready to ride

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Im still here, I've posted a few times on the other boards and Ive been spending some time over at vtxcafe too. The weather is getting nicer here too, we're in the temps of around 55 but its been raining and sleeting for the last week. I might have an 1100 mile road trip first week of May if work allows, Im hoping it does cause I think Im up for an Iron Butt ride Thinking about heading to Government Camp Oregon to see my sister
    WYO VTX

If you head to Oregon let me know. would be a nice little ride for me. also give me a reason to visit family in McMinville

well the trip didnt work out, I cant take the time off work Im really hoping this wyoming thread picks up so I can ride with some locals. We just got dumped on by 6" of snow last night too, Id rather take your 35-45 mph winds than the weather here
    WYO VTX

You are not that far away and am looking for some three day rides. Have family in Spokane to visit, could be there on a thursday night and meet somewhere on friday or saturday. Keep me posted on the weather and sounds like you need to get skis and tire chains for your bike.

I could try and figure something out with skis. The temps are gonna rise again to 50ish this week, Im hoping to put on a few miles this week. Maybe for a 3 day trip we could meet half way somewhere, are there any bike shows or something around?
    WYO VTX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.