Honda VTX Forum banner

First Ride

697 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  motorcyclereb 
#1 ·
Picked up my bike yesterday at 9. A gorgeous day in southern Ontario...somewhat of an oddity lately. Rode it home from the dealer to pick up a few things and then hit the road to Toronto and back. Three hours of riding and 250km later I was wondering why I didn't move to a cruiser years ago! The bike sounds great with the Vance Hines pipes and the Mustang seat is amazing. Four people stopped to admire the bike along the way. Handling-wise, I'm getting used to it. Obviously can't lean like the Ninja, but I haven't really needed to yet. Took my daughter out for a ride and didn't even know she was back there. Next stop, Wasaga Beach and back on Sunday afternoon :). (BTW, got to 250km without hitting the reserve. Put 13 litres in, so it must have been close. Still better range than I was expecting).
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Mode of transport

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the forum from Green Bay, WI. You will learn a lot here. A lot of very knowledgeable people to help you with any problems. :thumbup:

#9 ·
Grats on your new ride and welcome to the VTXOA from southeast corner of NC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.