wazz up
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wazz up

Default wazz up

Tworley where in the heck are you? thought if anybody would be on the post it would be you. Got a break in the weather today so put a little over 100 miles on. cloudy but finally NO RAIN. thank the good lord for global warming.
    05 1300c mustang seat, bags shield and the rest is stock and ready to ride

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Ive been on just a few times the last month and a half. I have been incredibly busy with work, we are doing work for eradicating grasshoppers in the county via aerial spray. Im up and at work by 5am and usually clock out at about 5. I put on about 400 miles last weekend which is the most so far this year. I did purchase some cobra fatties and those should be here anytime this week Glad ya got some riding in! Has it been raining alot in your parts? We have had just a couple days of 80-90+ temps but the wind is just ridiculous so far this spring.
    WYO VTX

Well if it hasn't been raibibg it's been pouring. Gee you get up and out bout same time I do and arrive home bout the same. glad you got some miles on. barley hit 2000 so far. (that S#%@S), Take care and ride safe.
    05 1300c mustang seat, bags shield and the rest is stock and ready to ride

I was hoping to ride down to the realities ride in Ft. Collins Colorado last weekend but I ended up having to work on saturday. So far in 2010 Ive put on close to a thousand miles. Me and a buddy who drives a night rod are planning an iron but ride from here in Torrington WY to Odgen UT and back. It would be a little over a thousand miles, and we hoping to do this sometime at the end of the month
    WYO VTX

Default crazy weather

weather won't stay nice long enuf to ride much. hope tworley sprays all grasshoppers so they don't come down here. my crops don't need them. hope to ride this weekend if weather,crops allow-ride safe
    06 1300C, 240 kit, RC's, HKK2, to much, CB450K0, CB77, CL77, CB72, etc.

Nebraska is predicted to have alot of hoppers this summer Hope your crops dont sustain to much damage.
    WYO VTX

Default when's rain gonna stop

farmers should never complain about rain but damn. I'm gonna have to put knobbies and convert to two wheel drive just to get X to pavement, after the water gets off the road. maybe someday be able to ride to torrington and say hi-tworley
    06 1300C, 240 kit, RC's, HKK2, to much, CB450K0, CB77, CL77, CB72, etc.

We have had 4 inches of rain in the last week here in Torrington Thats pretty phenomenal for this country, we only average about 14 a year and I think we are up to 11 inches now. I heard on the radio that there was an event for a childrens fundraiser this Friday in Scottsbluff, a motorcycle ride for charity, you wouldnt happen to know anything about thatwould ya Tipper?
    WYO VTX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.