I am on vacation and in Spring Creek NV (a very nice 755 mile ride from my house) to see my daughter her and family including my newest grand daughters (twins) and by coincidence there is a large MC rally 15 miles away in Elko this weekend. My son in law is going to give me the tour.

Anyone going or there?

From the net
lko, Nevada serves as the venue for one of the greatest motorcycle events in the old west, the Elko Motorcycle Jamboree. You are invited to experience rugged mountains and twisting canyon roads in the high desert of picturesque northeastern Nevada. Your days will be the Elko Motorcycle Jamboree and your nights will be non-stop gaming action and great entertainment.

otorcycles, music and merchants fill the Old Town corridor of Elko for three thrilling days during the Elko Motorcycle Jamboree. Thousands of motorcycles, featuring a variety of makes and models, migrate each year to Elko for this event. Get your groove on as top name entertainers (Uncle Kracker) perform under the stars during the free concert on Saturday night. Shop until you drop as hundreds of merchants display their unique wares throughout the downtown corridor.

une 18-20, 2010 will mark the 10th annual Elko Motorcycle Jamboree and these are the dates you need to be in Elko, Nevada.
a view for my daughters front yard
and the twins
Attached Thumbnails