Hondaline backrest mounts (saddlebag brackets?)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hondaline backrest mounts (saddlebag brackets?)

Default Hondaline backrest mounts (saddlebag brackets?)

So just like some others here I have the standard Hondaline backrest mounts and backrest that covers up the last hole on the fender so mounting any saddlebag brackets is almost impossible. For those of you who have done it please let me know, I'm willing to drill the brackets out or find any solution short of selling this setup to buy something else. Found a couple posts that had found a solution but the pics of what they did seem to be long gone. Have some throw overs but they get really close to that tire and just want some simple bracket to keep them out of there don't need to be anything fancy. Thanks.
    Titanium 2005 VTX 1300 C - Hard Krome 2.5 American Classics, ISO Grips, Throttle Boss, Deep Dish Bezels, Dually Iso Pegs, Mustang Seat, MS Batwing, Darkside

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

the brackets that i had for my saddlemens was an adjustable. I used the front 2 holes for the bags & the brackets. I did have to redrill the bags to make them look right on the bike. I have the hondaline bags & brackets now. they were made for the front holes, so, there was no problem at all.

2005 1300S, Kury Hypercharger, Cobra Dragsters, MS Hellcat, Hondaline 24L's, Cobra fattys, clear lenses all around & lots of little extras smuggled into my garage without the wife knowing....
    1977 Suzuki GS750 (cafe project)

I put universal brackets on mine (check my profile for pics) the rear one was no problem on the front one I replaced the spacer with a smaller one, then put the bracket in between the rail on the bike and the backrest rail. So far it works well. Drop me a line if you need more info.
    Black 05 VTX 1300R: Chrome: Curved License Plate , Taillight , Fender Louvers, Drive Shaft , Skull Valve Stems, Fuel Switch, Choke Knob, Dipstick, Radiator Frame, Flaming Skull Radiator Grill, Horn , Tank Edge, Caliper Covers, Skull Head Mirrors, Skull Head Levers, Switch Housings, Flamed ISO Grips, Flamed Front Res., Neck , Rear Brake Res., Hondaline Deluxe Backrest, Bub Juggers, Mutazu LN Hardbags

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.