Honda VTX Forum banner

WTT / WTS / WTB - 2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

536 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Sixtiesman 
#1 ·
2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750, approximately 14k, runs great. I bought it locally thinking I was going to chop it, but due to health reason I don't think I am going to make it. All my attention is on my 1300 C. I have put new stock exhaust, mirrors, detachable windshield (smoke), had to repaint and make a repair to the rear fender (came as close to the color as I could), rear tire is like new; front tire is not far from it, and new rider front pegs.

Rear fender repair and re-paint (as close as I could get it anyways)

Rear tire and additional in-photo information

My 1300C under transformation

I am looking to trade or sell. Cash price would be $2,800.00 (or fair OBO).

Would consider trade for guns, AR's, 1911's (.45 Cal only), really looking for a Model 1911 .45 and M1 Garand that was use during WWII. I have a 1943 M1 and am in the process of building a museum quality shadow box for WWII in tribute to my father.

I live in League City, Texas, (close to NASA), so any transactions will have to take place there.

Email me any questions to: larrydthomas_13@msn.com

or call me and leave a message at: 281-316-1819.

In either method please note the term "750" somewhere in your message.

By the way I a very easy to get along with and flexible, so try me and maybe we can work something out. Hit me with what you got and share your thoughts. The worse that could happen is I say "No Thanks."

Thanks for looking and God Bless all my fellow VTXOA Riders.
-- Keep the rubber to the road !! --

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.