Honda VTX Forum banner

fairing

6K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  ARTVTX 
#1 ·
I would like some suggestions on fairings, also would like to see some pics.

#2 ·
Woody's fairing

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I've got the Reckless fairing. More Pics on my profile page. Woody's makes a great fairing but I'm happy with the one I chose.

Attachments

#11 ·
Woody's are the Mercedes-Benz of fairings. :firstplace:

Memphis Shades & WOC's are the Honda Accords of fairings :thumbup:

Reckless are the Toyota Corollas:D

And then there is the "other" brand, which would be like a horse & buggy :roll:nojoke:oops:
I have a WOC fairing and am pleased with it - bought the bike with the fairing already installed.

If I were buying one now, would definitely get a Woody. EVERYONE who has one loves it and you can't go wrong with that. And BD recommends it and I would take sure take their word on quality.

My 2 cents...

#19 ·
:dontknow:
I liked the Revolution Extreme fairing so much I just purchased one about 5 weeks ago. Now I've called and emailed stump for the past two weeks and I've gotten no responses. Can anyone help me out here? Is there a problem at ********* that I need to know about before I lose my money?

#26 ·
Thanks guys. Looks like woody or invicta. I'll let u guys know how it turns out. So far i have the fenders now. Changing bike from C to R. Putting hard bags then the fairing. Paint job after.
Which hard bags are you going with?

I'm in JacksonTN, too. I'd like to see what you end up with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.