Honda VTX Forum banner

New Guy (FNG)

3K views 59 replies 42 participants last post by  tkruf 
#1 ·
Just wanted to post real quick "Hey" to everyone. I am a new member from Raleigh, NC. Ride a '06 1800N, no mods....yet! Look forward to participating on this board. Ride safe.

#31 ·
Welcome from Jacksonville NC.

Will be in your area next month for a week and plan to ride my bike up to Cary for training.

Am hosting a Tech Day and M&G on 30 Jun if you are interested in coming over for a spell.
When and where is the Tech Day going to be? I would definitley be interested in something like that.
I too spent some time in Jacksonville: Lived off of "L" Street, worked off of "G" Street. Second Battalion, Sixth Marines. Semper Fidelis!

#34 ·
Hey smokie, if you wanna go lets hook up at exit 319 at the shell station and ride down together. I got a riding buddy on a 1300R like mine that ride togther all the time who will probably be going too. Stay in touch and we can get some good rides in.

#35 ·
Hey smokie, if you wanna go lets hook up at exit 319 at the shell station and ride down together. I got a riding buddy on a 1300R like mine that ride togther all the time who will probably be going too. Stay in touch and we can get some good rides in.
That sounds good... it's right around the corner from me. I'm over in the HWY 50/ Ten-ten area. I appreciate the offer!

#40 ·
MMMMM Moon

Welcome from Smithfield N.C the Heart of Johnston County, Good moonshine country if ya know where to look.
Never have I ever.... Had some stuff in Nawlins that tasted like a toilet looks but never had the real Mckoye..
My grandad had him a still up in Wisconsin long before I was born... My Dad had some real good stories about gramps and the reveneuers....

#43 ·
Welcome from Arkansas, we will be in NC next week. Ride safe!

#47 ·
Smokie, We are practically neighbors. I live off of 10-10 in the cleveland area. Instead of meeting at 319 lets meet up at the 42 area. Just as easy for both of us. Looking forward to the M&G, And meeting eveyone there.

#48 ·
Smokie, We are practically neighbors. I live off of 10-10 in the cleveland area. Instead of meeting at 319 lets meet up at the 42 area. Just as easy for both of us. Looking forward to the M&G, And meeting eveyone there.
Sounds perfect. That said, my going is contingent on my son's all-star team and how they do in next weekend's tournament. But yeah, we can meet at the BP next to Bojangles if you want, that weekend or any other time for a ride, I've got a couple of guys in the neighborhood who ride also...

#49 ·
Sounds perfect. That said, my going is contingent on my son's all-star team and how they do in next weekend's tournament. But yeah, we can meet at the BP next to Bojangles if you want, that weekend or any other time for a ride, I've got a couple of guys in the neighborhood who ride also...

Sweet. Sounds good. Hope the team does well and we can hit the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.