Honda VTX Forum banner

kury constellation light bar

882 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Gary A 
#1 ·
i want to add some lights to my bike. i like the kury constellation bar, but i dont know if it will fit with my windshield on. anyone have any knowledge about this? its about $350, which is an expensive trial and error

#4 ·
You might have to put a head light extender on to mount it. When I put my light bar on I used a 3 inch extension, moved my head light and light bar out by 3 inches. Used it with my batwing as well.

#5 ·
that was my next question. i am contemplating on putting a fairing on it too (will decide after i ride my buddys once his is on). so the bar fits with a fairing using the 3" extension. thanks you guys very much. that blinker bar is sweet too.

#6 ·
There is a little adjustability built into the bar, width of the lights, and the arms can be reversed for straight across or slightly forward mount and angle at which they point. My C model has a windshield, and I have the bar mounted straight across and as narrow as it will go. I did move my windshield up on the forks for clearence. But I could lower it back down and be OK, I moved it to keep a little clearence when removing and reinstalling the windshield.

If I were to do it again, I'd get out the dremel and dress up the underside of the arms to clean up sharp edges and maybe more room for the allen when tightening the lights to the arms.

I know this thread is a couple months old, just trying to help a brother out with some info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.